AIDA64 v6.32.5609: GPU Diode Temperature no longer exported?

Grestorn

I'm using the AIDA64 data in the Aquacomputer Aquasuite. 

Since the last version(s) the value for the Ampere (RTX 3090) GPU temperature is no longer listed there. They suspect this to be a problem on AIDA's side. 

Since the value is still displayed in the AIDA64 sensor page, I presume that it might be a problem with the export?

Here the values imported from AIDA in the Aquasuite: 

image.thumb.png.a043b558170b45a87325c3435fc962d4.png

4 minutes ago, Grestorn said:

I'm using the AIDA64 data in the Aquacomputer Aquasuite. 

Since the last version(s) the value for the Ampere (RTX 3090) GPU temperature is no longer listed there. They suspect this to be a problem on AIDA's side. 

Since the value is still displayed in the AIDA64 sensor page, I presume that it might be a problem with the export?

Here the values imported from AIDA in the Aquasuite: 

Please post a screenshot of the Computer / Sensor page of AIDA64, showing all readings if possible.  If it cannot fit on your screen, then please make 2 screenshots to cover all readings indicated there.

Please also let me know what video card do you have.  I suppose it's not EVGA, is it?

• Fiery changed the title to AIDA64 v6.32.5609: GPU Diode Temperature no longer exported?
2 hours ago, Grestorn said:

Yes, I don't doubt that it's there - I never did (see my original posting). The problem is, that it's no longer exported to the Aquasuite! That's my actual problem :)

Ah I see. Are you sure it's due to an issue with AIDA64? :) 

No, I'm not. I don't know how the export works actually, but something has changed obviously, since it used to work. 

My guess would be that you've changed the name of the exported field, so the Aquasuite doesn't recognize it anymore. Is there anyway to check the actual values exported? I can get into touch with Aquacomputer, but I need as much info as possible. 

Also, while we're talking about the Aquasuite: Are you planning on adding the new devices to your data import? Like the High Flow NEXT which has been introduced a couple of months ago?

3 hours ago, Grestorn said:

No, I'm not. I don't know how the export works actually, but something has changed obviously, since it used to work. 

My guess would be that you've changed the name of the exported field, so the Aquasuite doesn't recognize it anymore. Is there anyway to check the actual values exported? I can get into touch with Aquacomputer, but I need as much info as possible. 

Also, while we're talking about the Aquasuite: Are you planning on adding the new devices to your data import? Like the High Flow NEXT which has been introduced a couple of months ago?

I suppose Aquasuite relies on the External Applications feature of AIDA64.  So you should check if all the necessary sensors are ticked (enabled) on the AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / External Applications page.

Support for High Flow Next has been added to the latest beta release:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

2 hours ago, Fiery said:

So you should check if all the necessary sensors are ticked (enabled) on the AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / External Applications page.

Wow. I'm sure I've looked at this at some point in the past. Totally forgot that this was there. Sorry for bothering you!

And thanks a lot for adding the HighFlow Next support!!!!