Huge fluctuations in FPS and Frametime in gaming while aida64 is running

S41nT

Hey there,

when aida64 is running I get a lot of micro stuttering while gaming. I bought the full version and Lamptron Hardware Monitor to monitor all my loads while gaming. After spending 120 on that monitor and another 17 for aida64 it is not possible to use it in my case. It does not depend on a specific game but I take Rocket League as the example. Playing Rocket League without aida64 running I get constantly 250 fps and the frametime stays around 6-9 mostly. Once aida64 is running my fps crashes up to 150 and the frame time peaks up to 30ms. Is this a bug? Does anyone knows this issue or even a solution. 

PS: I tested the performance with Sensor Panel turned on and turned off.

On 1/21/2021 at 11:21 PM, S41nT said:

Hey there,

when aida64 is running I get a lot of micro stuttering while gaming. I bought the full version and Lamptron Hardware Monitor to monitor all my loads while gaming. After spending 120 on that monitor and another 17 for aida64 it is not possible to use it in my case. It does not depend on a specific game but I take Rocket League as the example. Playing Rocket League without aida64 running I get constantly 250 fps and the frametime stays around 6-9 mostly. Once aida64 is running my fps crashes up to 150 and the frame time peaks up to 30ms. Is this a bug? Does anyone knows this issue or even a solution. 

PS: I tested the performance with Sensor Panel turned on and turned off.

Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it makes a difference.  Also let me know what motherboard, CPU and video card do you have.

• 8 months later...
On 10/9/2021 at 7:11 PM, S41nT said:

Hello, 

problem still exists. What the hell is this bad support. Paid for a license and were never able to use aida cause of that problem. 

What app are you using to read FPS? RTSS or FRAPS?

I use FRAPS and have never had an issue. I had nothing but problems with RTSS.