New 6.8" IPS Screen launched to BeadaPanel LCD Family Now!

beada

On 4/18/2023 at 6:54 AM, Nom said:

Their store is here - https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=esky-sh&store_name=eskyshn - you can see shipping costs to your location (and if they'll ship there) when you add one to your cart

ahh thanks, Idk why, but when I search by myself its doesnt show up the shipping to my location, but from your link, I can get it, thanks.

Anyway, do you use this? how is your CPU usage? once time I used a device that using WinSDK and my CPU usage is become crazy because of it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 4:50 PM, neoscope said:

ahh thanks, Idk why, but when I search by myself its doesnt show up the shipping to my location, but from your link, I can get it, thanks.

Anyway, do you use this? how is your CPU usage? once time I used a device that using WinSDK and my CPU usage is become crazy because of it.

You can buy from this BeadaPanel Shop, This should be primary path from the manufacturer.

On 4/23/2023 at 6:50 PM, neoscope said:

Yep I use it, no issues with CPU usage - you can test it yourself, just get AIDA64 up and running with the dashboard you want, and see what the CPU does.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/10/2023 at 10:08 AM, beada said:

You can buy from this BeadaPanel Shop, This should be primary path from the manufacturer.

sorry just replying now, is beada panel 6 can support aida64 display w/o hdmi? I mean I only want Aida64 to send data to it through USB and I don't want my mouse to able come to that section. I know some Beada Panel is support this scenario and Beada Panel 6's  FAQ also state it, but I just want to make sure since Beada Panel6 is having quite a wide screen that I afraid its only support through some display adapter like HDMI.

On 1/12/2024 at 10:11 AM, neoscope said:

sorry just replying now, is beada panel 6 can support aida64 display w/o hdmi? I mean I only want Aida64 to send data to it through USB and I don't want my mouse to able come to that section. I know some Beada Panel is support this scenario and Beada Panel 6's  FAQ also state it, but I just want to make sure since Beada Panel6 is having quite a wide screen that I afraid its only support through some display adapter like HDMI.

Yes. All BeadaPanel series products support one USB connection to PC.

• 4 months later...

I got a Beada Panel 6P recently and I just wanted to post about how good it is in case anybody's been wondering if they should get one

Sure the screen isn't OLED but at about 70-80% brightness the black is dark enough against all your stats and graphs that you can't see the backlight shining through (when not looking at it from an angle anyway), it's matte so I'm not just looking at a reflection of my face all the time, and the machined aluminium case is far nicer than anything I could ever build myself.

I did have a tiny problem where at first boot it would only show a black screen, even though it connected to AIDA and let me adjust the brightness, which initially made me think the unit was faulty, but it fixed itself when I just unplugged it and plugged it back again. This also happened after using the online Beada Tools utility to access the internal storage, but again a power cycle fixed it, and it doesn't happen after normal PC reboots so it doesn't really bother me.

It sure as hell beats the kiosk mode raspberry pi + RemoteSensor I was using before, at least this one talks to the PC via the cable and not wifi 🙃

• Thanks 1