corsair h100i elite capellix not detected

ViLRuX

hello guys

I saw a lot of thread about corsair water cooler but i have not see any with the new corsair h100i elite capellix. Corsair changed the way the cooler is connected to the board with this cooler. the pump and the fan now connect in a Commander CORE RGB & PWM Fan Controller(downgraded version of the commander pro with 6fan + 1 temps sensor) which is connected to the usb header. I can see the commander core in my usb device list in aida64 but i cant get the fan speed or the pump speed or water temps to show in the monitoring list. i already try downloading the new beta version that have the corsair hydro platinum support but it did not help. i join the corsair link dump file and the usb dump in case it can help. i also try to turn off icue and restart aida64 but aida didn't detected the commander core at all.

i dont understand what i am doing wrong.

the computer is a 3900xt on a asus b550-i motherboard if this change anything

corsairlinkdump.txt

usbdump.txt

• ViLRuX changed the title to corsair h100i elite capellix not detected
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 5:16 PM, ViLRuX said:

hello guys

I saw a lot of thread about corsair water cooler but i have not see any with the new corsair h100i elite capellix. Corsair changed the way the cooler is connected to the board with this cooler. the pump and the fan now connect in a Commander CORE RGB & PWM Fan Controller(downgraded version of the commander pro with 6fan + 1 temps sensor) which is connected to the usb header. I can see the commander core in my usb device list in aida64 but i cant get the fan speed or the pump speed or water temps to show in the monitoring list. i already try downloading the new beta version that have the corsair hydro platinum support but it did not help. i join the corsair link dump file and the usb dump in case it can help. i also try to turn off icue and restart aida64 but aida didn't detected the commander core at all.

i dont understand what i am doing wrong.

the computer is a 3900xt on a asus b550-i motherboard if this change anything

Thank you for the dumps.  We've ordered a Corsair iCUE Capellix device to help us develop and implement support for the new protocol.  I will let you know in this topic once we have a new update about this.

10 hours ago, Fiery said:

Thank you for the dumps.  We've ordered a Corsair iCUE Capellix device to help us develop and implement support for the new protocol.  I will let you know in this topic once we have a new update about this.

thank you for the work you do on aida64.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 10:31 PM, ShaneZampire said:

Patiently awaiting for my Corsair H150i ELITE CAPELLIX with the Commander "Core" to be added. I have a 3rd monitor just for Aida64 Sensor Panel to live. I really, really would love to see my fan speeds and liquid temperature displayed on it.

I'm afraid the Capellix is a hard nut to crack.  We've tried a number of ways to try and communicate with the device, but so far we haven't found a way to interrogate it in a way to make it return the fans+pump RPM as well as the thermal reading.  We'll keep researching it, but at this time I cannot promise any timeline about this issue :( 

@ViLRuX

19 minutes ago, Fiery said:

I'm afraid the Capellix is a hard nut to crack.  We've tried a number of ways to try and communicate with the device, but so far we haven't found a way to interrogate it in a way to make it return the fans+pump RPM as well as the thermal reading.  We'll keep researching it, but at this time I cannot promise any timeline about this issue :( 

@ViLRuX

thank for the update.

On 3/3/2021 at 3:28 PM, Fiery said:

@ViLRuX

Thanks for the update Fiery. We might would be worried if we didn't have so much faith in you. You will figure it out sooner or later. 

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...