license

So here's my problem when I check for updates, it tells me there is one. When I click on update it goes to the website and I download it and run it. When I open it, it installs and then pops up a window telling me my trial period is over...and it doesn't go any further than that.

When I look up the product key in the help tab of the program itself....where the license key is listed...it says "no expiry"

I did find the PKEY.TXT file and opened that up....in note pad....and there is a key there that fills up a quarter page of a note pad page. Is it really that long of a key.

ad64.png

You have an illegal (pirate) license entered. Please consider purchasing a valid license from us, or remove AIDA64 from your computer.

Only with a valid (legal) license you can use the fully automated internet update feature.

Regards,

Fiery

A "key from a friend" usually means a pirate license key. A license that you purchase you wouldn't normally pass on to any friends ;)

You don't have to renew your license every year, since the usage period is unlimited. You will however be able to upgrade to new AIDA64 releases only until the maintenance period of your license expires. You can use the last version you are entitled to upgrade to for an unlimited time.

The maintenance limit for the base license (which costs USD 39.95) is 12 months. You can purchase a longer, 2-year or 3-year license for USD 59.95 and USD 79.95 respectively.

It is recommended to renew your license or purchase a longer maintenance license if you tend to change the hardware in your computer frequently. That way, if you can keep your AIDA64 installation fresh and up-to-date, you can assure it always supports your latest hardware components.

Please note that a single AIDA64 license can be used on up to 3 computers by a single person. It means, if you have a desktop computer and a notebook as well, you can use AIDA64 on both computers with the same license key, and you don't have to purchase 2 licenses.

I just received your email Easter discount renewal offer, and though I have about 20 months left on my last 3 year renewal, I am a sucker for discounts :) and am considering the offer, but I do have a question :unsure:

The email says to enter my Product Key and provides what appears to be a Product Key, but that Key does not match the Key given me with my last update. Will I loose the balance of my subscription if I use the newly provided key, or will it append?

And is the newly provided Product Key required to get the discounted offer, or is just the Coupon Code sufficient?

Please make sure to use the last, most recent license key we've provided. In case things might get mixed up even by doing so, please drop me a private message and we'll sort it out ;)

Thank you for your continuous support.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Bad know English, so I write this text by the translator, so you might get a little bad.

I'm going to open a company to provide IT Outsourcing services to third parties. What license do I need to buy, that would be able to run it on any computer with removable media without installing? And is there such an opportunity?

I'm going to open a company to provide IT Outsourcing services to third parties. What license do I need to buy, that would be able to run it on any computer with removable media without installing? And is there such an opportunity?

You need to purchase a single AIDA64 Extreme Engineer license from ABSEIRA:

https://www.abseira.com/webcart/add?product=aida64_ee

You could use that AIDA64 edition from portable media (USB flash drives) without the need to install it on the actual computer.

In case you need to compile a network audit of your clients' computers, then you will need a special license of AIDA64 Business Edition. In that case make sure to contact ABSEIRA for a price quote.

Regards,

Fiery

• 10 years later...
On 4/1/2012 at 10:08 AM, Fiery said:

You have an illegal (pirate) license entered. Please consider purchasing a valid license from us, or remove AIDA64 from your computer.

Only with a valid (legal) license you can use the fully automated internet update feature.

Regards,

Fiery

I can assure you I do not have a pirated copy and I'm having exactly the issue he mentioned. I know this is a very old post but he described the exact issue I'm having. Doesn't seem like very good support to ask zero questions and just accuse someone of being a thief.

6 hours ago, Prattocs said:

I can assure you I do not have a pirated copy and I'm having exactly the issue he mentioned. I know this is a very old post but he described the exact issue I'm having. Doesn't seem like very good support to ask zero questions and just accuse someone of being a thief.

We only state that whatever license key is an illegal one after verifying that it actually is the case.

• 1 year later...

Hello!
I have an “old” computer and a new motherboard + CPU + RAM.
I want to test the "old" computer before replacing parts.

The license allows me to use up to 3 PCs.
After the replacement, I will not be able to use the “old” PC, is it possible to unlink the license from the “old” PC?
I don't want to waste 1 of 3 PCs on a one-time benchmark from an "old" PC.

PS: Do you use Borland Delphi? :)
I'm curious, because aida64, actually, 32 bit app.