Screensaver question.

Mike Scott

10 minutes ago, Mike Scott said:

I am using Windows 10 screensaver on my primary monitor with AIDA64 on my 2nd monitor through an extended desktop. Is there a was to force the 2nd monitor to stay on while the screensaver is active on the primary monitor?

AFAIK it's not possible to use separate screensaver settings for multiple monitors.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 3:55 AM, Hopper64 said:

This is the main question I have trying to set everything up. I don’t know of another solution other than this, but I haven’t tried it yet.

https://www.actualtools.com/articles/detail.php?ID=1349

any other options? Thanks.

Windows doesn't have a built-in feature for this, of course there are 3rd party solutions like the one you linked, we didn't test any of these.

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2021 at 7:46 AM, Mice007 said:

Windows doesn't have a built-in feature for this, of course there are 3rd party solutions like the one you linked, we didn't test any of these.

Sorry for the late reply. The program I linked doesn’t work very well either. I just don’t see a way to keep the hardware monitor on all the time while the primary monitor is on screensaver. ??