serious lack of sensors

Mrmike

Hi 

Ive been using Aida for many years and yes i paid for it several years ago, always been half decent at monitoring your pc years back, and ive spent many wasted hours making HWM screens in Aida, ive now reluctanlty had to move on from a Logitech key board with a display that served my needs and also now a totally new rig but the keyboard change ment no system monitoring  

now youve got the likes of HWiNFO and others and to be totally straight with you, my mother boards got more sensors &hardware monitoring abilites than Aida has these days,:lol:

ive got pumps rads and all sorts but can find ways wit hall them just about,   

the thing thats got me me ticked off is the £200 SSD PCIe4 SSD that running the OS and notorious for running hot i cant monitor through Aida, 

Samsung Evo 980 1Tb NVMe M2 primarily because i choose not to install intel rapid shit to run them, I currently have it forced onto a samusng 970 driver, as  for some bollocks un known reason samsung sell the flagship SSD on a microsoft driver,  if i let the intel rapid shit ake over my SSD disapears from Magician software and from my Bios although runs perfectly fine, and then does get picked up in  

i do also now when looking at the the HWM screen ive spent hrs making again recently, its dated in its entity as it looks a bit more polished the o0nes ive made in the past, but the general structures still as it was 15 years ago,  HWinfo64 has an almost limitless list of things to monitor and linked with more modern and fresh ways to present it through the likes of modbros etc  any thoughts on someone doing the same here???  

9 hours ago, Mrmike said:

Hi 

Ive been using Aida for many years and yes i paid for it several years ago, always been half decent at monitoring your pc years back, and ive spent many wasted hours making HWM screens in Aida, ive now reluctanlty had to move on from a Logitech key board with a display that served my needs and also now a totally new rig but the keyboard change ment no system monitoring  

now youve got the likes of HWiNFO and others and to be totally straight with you, my mother boards got more sensors &hardware monitoring abilites than Aida has these days,:lol:

ive got pumps rads and all sorts but can find ways wit hall them just about,   

the thing thats got me me ticked off is the £200 SSD PCIe4 SSD that running the OS and notorious for running hot i cant monitor through Aida, 

Samsung Evo 980 1Tb NVMe M2 primarily because i choose not to install intel rapid shit to run them, I currently have it forced onto a samusng 970 driver, as  for some bollocks un known reason samsung sell the flagship SSD on a microsoft driver,  if i let the intel rapid shit ake over my SSD disapears from Magician software and from my Bios although runs perfectly fine, and then does get picked up in  

i do also now when looking at the the HWM screen ive spent hrs making again recently, its dated in its entity as it looks a bit more polished the o0nes ive made in the past, but the general structures still as it was 15 years ago,  HWinfo64 has an almost limitless list of things to monitor and linked with more modern and fresh ways to present it through the likes of modbros etc  any thoughts on someone doing the same here???  

Please be more specific about what exact sensor readings do you miss from AIDA64.

Hi Fiery,  sorry for delay been manic few days

nothing doesnt even show up in the sensor panel manager now since ive re installed OS and not installed any of the intel rapid shite, as my samsung hard drives run faster and better with their own drivers,  no temp sensors, or smart activitiy shows although ive got a histogram running of its activity thats it, well at least i think i have, as ive 3 samsung ssd in the rig and all three show up in the panel manager as there C, D, E , but i dont see the 980 pro listed or the above mentioned to draw too for power, temp or activity if i choose to make a sensor

• 2 months later...