Aquacomputer Leakshield

39 minutes ago, Charles Vialars said:

Hello,

Just wanted to know if there are any plans to add support for the new Aquacomputer Leakshield ?

Would love to be able to display the data from this device on my sensor panel.

Thanks

Yes, we do have plans to support that new device of Aquacomputer.  We will contact them for technical details and will also order a unit once it becomes available for purchase.

I found out about this device last week and unfortunately it lists as out of stock. Additionally Linus Tech Tips just did a video about it so I expect a bunch of enthusiasts competing for stock when it replenishes. I want to order on to go with my D5 Next. Both Aquasuite and AIDA64 are awesome programs.

On 7/10/2021 at 1:25 PM, Fiery said:

Yes, we do have plans to support that new device of Aquacomputer.  We will contact them for technical details and will also order a unit once it becomes available for purchase.

On 7/11/2021 at 1:05 AM, qz3fwd said:

I found out about this device last week and unfortunately it lists as out of stock. Additionally Linus Tech Tips just did a video about it so I expect a bunch of enthusiasts competing for stock when it replenishes. I want to order on to go with my D5 Next. Both Aquasuite and AIDA64 are awesome programs.

Do not wait for stock to show up on the site.

Just place an order and wait for it, should take about 2-3 weeks.

They are so backordered that they dont register it on the online stock and just ship them as they arrive from the factory.

So if you wait for the site to show it in stock......well you might wait for a very long time.

I ordered mine while it was out of stock and got it a little less than 3 weeks after.

16 hours ago, Charles Vialars said:

Do not wait for stock to show up on the site.

Just place an order and wait for it, should take about 2-3 weeks.

They are so backordered that they dont register it on the online stock and just ship them as they arrive from the factory.

So if you wait for the site to show it in stock......well you might wait for a very long time.

I ordered mine while it was out of stock and got it a little less than 3 weeks after.

Ah, thank you, I didn't know about that.  It's quite misleading and discouraging for potential buyers :( We've ordered our unit.

On 7/13/2021 at 11:10 AM, Fiery said:

Ah, thank you, I didn't know about that.  It's quite misleading and discouraging for potential buyers :( We've ordered our unit.

Yeah i know, i asked about availablity of the HighFlow Next sensor about 2 months ago on a forum and someone told me that, so i ordered it......and got it 2 weeks later.

Therefore when the Leakshield came out, i did the same thing and indeed i got it 3 weeks after without ever seeing it in stock on the website.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/11/2021 at 3:59 PM, Fiery said:

AIDA64 v6.50 adds Leakshield support:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xe

I have a leakshield and aida64 6.70.6014 Beta installed but i cannot see the leakshield measurment exported to aida. have I to activate something somewhere in order to enable them ? I have an octo controller as well as a flow meter both from aqua computer brand and i can see them in aida (just for information).

thanks for your help

8 hours ago, ronzino said:

I have a leakshield and aida64 6.70.6014 Beta installed but i cannot see the leakshield measurment exported to aida. have I to activate something somewhere in order to enable them ? I have an octo controller as well as a flow meter both from aqua computer brand and i can see them in aida (just for information).

thanks for your help

Your Leakshield may have a newer firmware that revamped the USB report block structure.  Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Aqua Computer Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

1 hour ago, Fiery said:

Your Leakshield may have a newer firmware that revamped the USB report block structure.  Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Aqua Computer Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

Thanks for your help, yes the firmware just updated some days ago to 1016 version.

Attached you can find the dump. If you have a temp updated file that you would like to try, I am available

aquacomputer_leakshield_DUMP_firmware_1016.txt

4 hours ago, ronzino said:

Thanks for your help, yes the firmware just updated some days ago to 1016 version.

Attached you can find the dump. If you have a temp updated file that you would like to try, I am available

aquacomputer_leakshield_DUMP_firmware_1016.txt 13.81 kB · 1 download

Thank you! Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

Hi Fiery I have just tried and it works now, 

but as it is the first time to me that I see leakshiled in aida (just bought a leakshield) I don't know which measurement should be there

In Aida64 with 6.70.6022 beta, I can see the following sensors:

• Temp1 (temp inside leakshild)
  • Temp2 (temp inside leakshild)
  • Pump1 (pump rpm)
  • Flow1 (water flow)
  • Liquid1 (fill level of reservoir)

In Aquasuite software there are more measurments like

• Pump pressure (the water pressure)
  • Negative leakshiled pressure (the vacuum pump pressure)
  • Pressure change (that is the air pressure leak rate)
  • Volume change (reservoir free volume change)
  • Leakge indicator (that is the liquid leak rate)

Is it possible to you to show those value too ?

I think that, as leakshild is a safety system, the values that I see now in aida (first list) are not so relevant for leakshield monitoring purpose.

Instead, reading the values from the second list in aida64 give me a true perception and confident measure of what is happening to the cooling system (pressure drop, air leakge, water leakage, vacuum pressure drop etc.etc)

Could you read also those values from the second list from the  leakshield hardware ?

Thanks for you help

On 6/15/2022 at 11:38 AM, ronzino said:

@Fiery have you evalueted my suggestion of showing more sensore reading fields, as above reply ?

We'll work on adding the missing bits & pieces. The problem is that those values cannot be integrated into the hardware monitoring module of AIDA64, so all we can do is show those readings on the Computer / Sensor page.  I hope it will be a valuable addition this way too.

3 hours ago, Fiery said:

We'll work on adding the missing bits & pieces. The problem is that those values cannot be integrated into the hardware monitoring module of AIDA64, so all we can do is show those readings on the Computer / Sensor page.  I hope it will be a valuable addition this way too.

Mmm will the readings be available in shared memory, in order to be displayed using another application? 

15 hours ago, ronzino said:

Mmm will the readings be available in shared memory, in order to be displayed using another application? 

No, that's what I meant about the new values to be not part of the hardware monitoring module of AIDA64.  It means the readings won't be available on Sensor Icons, OSD Panel, Desktop Gadgets, External LCD, SensorPanel, Logging, and not exported for external apps.

:unsure: mmmm it won't be that useful, but better than nothing.

I don't know, as obvious, which is the limitation, but there is another sensor, the air volume by leakshield, that in the shared mem is not under a category (category I mean temperature voltage power etc etc), and it works.