Add Tray Menu Item

Robotizer

We try to not add many more items to the AIDA64 System Tray context menu to make sure it is kept simple and easy-to-use. Please let me know what settings do you alter in the Preferences so frequently that you need such menu item for convenience.

Thanks,

Fiery

I agreed to this topic…

Then to you too: please let me know what settings do you alter in the Preferences so frequently that you need such menu item for convenience ;)

Because if you need to use the Preferences several times a day, then maybe moving some option(s) from the Preferences to a place that is easier to access may be a good idea for an improvement.

Please let me know what settings do you alter in the Preferences so frequently that you need such menu item for convenience.

different every time :), but basically these: Update Frequency and Alerting.

additionally... aida does not remember the last viewed Preferences page. it would be nice if remembered.

• 2 weeks later...

We've added the requested Preferences menu item to the System Tray right-click context menu, and also made the Preferences remember the last used page.

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild2013jdgxb3fcslzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.