ASRock DeskMini H470 (ASRock H470M-STX)

fadsarmy

On 9/30/2021 at 1:33 PM, fadsarmy said:

Hi 

According to Asrock and HWiNFO, my unit has a VRM temp sensor and PCH. AIDA64 is not reporting either of these and also cpu fan speed is missing. Looking forward to getting this fixed please.

What do you mean by "According to Asrock" ?  Do you have a software made by ASRock that can measure VRM and PCH temperatures under Windows?  Or you can see such readings in the UEFI Setup (a.k.a. BIOS Setup) ?  I'm just asking because we've checked, and we cannot see any traces of such thermal sensors in your system -- but maybe we need to look elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Fiery said:

What do you mean by "According to Asrock" ?  Do you have a software made by ASRock that can measure VRM and PCH temperatures under Windows?  Or you can see such readings in the UEFI Setup (a.k.a. BIOS Setup) ?  I'm just asking because we've checked, and we cannot see any traces of such thermal sensors in your system -- but maybe we need to look elsewhere.

I remember reading somewhere an Asrock member mentioning he was aware of people complaining about the high vrm temps on this board read by HWiNFO. I chatted with the guy at hwinfo and he also confirmed this.

He also said T12 AND T13 are most  likely motherboard and pch temps.

hwinfo.jpg

On 10/1/2021 at 4:13 PM, fadsarmy said:

I remember reading somewhere an Asrock member mentioning he was aware of people complaining about the high vrm temps on this board read by HWiNFO. I chatted with the guy at hwinfo and he also confirmed this.

He also said T12 AND T13 are most  likely motherboard and pch temps.

Thank you for the info.  We've added CPU, Motherboard and South Bridge temperatures for your motherboard in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

• Fiery changed the title to ASRock DeskMini H470 (ASRock H470M-STX)
On 10/6/2021 at 2:34 PM, Fiery said:

Thank you for the info.  We've added CPU, Motherboard and South Bridge temperatures for your motherboard in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

Thanks for that. Unfortunately Motherboard and South Bridge temperatures are still missing as is the CPU fan speed. There are two CPU fan headers on the board. Also, any chance of adding rest of voltages? Thanks.

aida64.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...