Video Memory Utilisation not same as task manager

hami3an

Hello first of all im new here, only started using aida64 a few days ago but i noticed that my gpu utilization on the sensor panel is 17% at idle and thats the lowest it goes while task manager shows 0%. Same goes to when gaming the task manager shows 99% while sensor panel shows 87% highest. This has been driving me crazy because i dont know which one is showing the accurate figure. Can any of you help me out please. 

18 hours ago, hami3an said:

Hello first of all im new here, only started using aida64 a few days ago but i noticed that my gpu utilization on the sensor panel is 17% at idle and thats the lowest it goes while task manager shows 0%. Same goes to when gaming the task manager shows 99% while sensor panel shows 87% highest. This has been driving me crazy because i dont know which one is showing the accurate figure. Can any of you help me out please. 

AFAIK the difference is because AIDA64 shows GPU utilization while the Task Manager shows Direct3D utilization.