Switching pages for G19 LCD items

ch5richards

Hi, I made a page for my LCD and decided I would like to try something different. So I started making something on page 2. I really like what I did the second time around better than the first. The only problem is on boot the LCD defaults to page 1 and I see no way to switch their locations.

I tried going into the configuration settings and switching the location of the entries, either that does not work or I did it incorrectly.

I also tried to export - import, but that seems to do all pages not individual pages.

Page 1

lcdpage1.th.png

Page 2

lcdpage2.th.png

Worst case scenario I will just have to switch to page 2 after every boot, but it would be great to not have to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but you can switch page1 and page2 in the AIDA64.INI file (located in AIDA64 installation folder). You can edit that file using Notepad (make sure to close AIDA64 before doing that). Scan the file for the following 2 lines:

HWMonLCDItemQ1=...

HWMonLCDItemQ2=...

And alter them by switching Q1 and Q2. So the beginning of the lines after altering them would look like this:

HWMonLCDItemQ2=...

HWMonLCDItemQ1=...

BTW, "Q" there means QVGA display, so Logitech G19 ;)

Regards,

Fiery

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@ The mac

I usually use GIMP to edit the background images. If you have an idea of what you want on it, I have all the backgrounds that are floating around the net, plus a bunch that I have made for the the G19 LCD.

If you arent experienced with GIMP, post up .png's of what you want on it and I can put something together for you.

Let me know.

Thanks,

<Mike