Aida & SSD Sensors

xneo70

Hi. I am building a new Sensor Pannel, with the Aida sensors. 

There are some Sensors, that provide SSD activities, Read, Write and access Data. 

As i have 6 NVME 980 Evo SSD's on my MB (it's a MSI x570S with 6 slots for nwme drives onboard) 

Example: I have a large video File with 24gb. And i try to copy it to the drive 4th. I have insertet the Sensors of all 6 SSD's. But when i copy the file to drive 4 (or even the others) it schows me only on drive 3 activity. 

And yes i updated to the last known version of Aida64, as it was included with my bought Asus Rog Ryujin II 360. 

Is it a known error, or am i doing something wrong? (Hope my Issue is understandable, sorry for my bad englisch) 

On 5/9/2022 at 1:40 PM, xneo70 said:

Hi. I am building a new Sensor Pannel, with the Aida sensors. 

There are some Sensors, that provide SSD activities, Read, Write and access Data. 

As i have 6 NVME 980 Evo SSD's on my MB (it's a MSI x570S with 6 slots for nwme drives onboard) 

Example: I have a large video File with 24gb. And i try to copy it to the drive 4th. I have insertet the Sensors of all 6 SSD's. But when i copy the file to drive 4 (or even the others) it schows me only on drive 3 activity. 

And yes i updated to the last known version of Aida64, as it was included with my bought Asus Rog Ryujin II 360. 

Is it a known error, or am i doing something wrong? (Hope my Issue is understandable, sorry for my bad englisch) 

Such issues may occur when WIndows manages disk drives in a different order than how you manage them.

On 5/11/2022 at 2:33 AM, xneo70 said:

So. 3 days gone and no answer? 

Is it because the Problem was not understandable, or nobody knows the answer? 

I had similar issues, but not with 6 NVME SSD's, mine was 2 NVME SSD's and 1 boring SATA SSD. I used the Storage -> Physical Drives view of AIDA64 to get the drive numbers right.

Hope it helps, if not... I blame the beers I already drank and am about to drink.