AIDA64 Extreme Edition (2.60) - Main Windows Displays Upon Boot

DarkOwnage

We've tried it that way, and worked fine for us, no main window appeared at startup. Do you happen to have a Logitech keyboard with LCD? Their LCD Manager software may also try to launch AIDA64 at its startup, interfering with AIDA64's own "Load at Windows startup" facility.

Ooooh! Good catch! I would have never even thought of that. (that means yes I do have the Logitech keyboard with the LCD display lol).

Interesting....I didn't think the keyboard would actually launch the application. I figured it would just detect when the application is running. But you were correct. I disabled AIDA64 from loading with Windows (AIDA64 -> Preferences) and my keyboard did infact launch it when I restarted.

Fixed :). Thanks!

• 10 months later...

Hi, everybody! I have such problem (I must minimize AIDA64 main window manually every time after Windows 7 SP1 startup and I have point in Hide main window [minimize to System Tray] in General preferences) but I don't have a Logitech keyboard. How I can fixed this problem?

Hi, everybody! I have such problem (I must minimize AIDA64 main window manually every time after Windows 7 SP1 startup and I have point in Hide main window [minimize to System Tray] in General preferences) but I don't have a Logitech keyboard. How I can fixed this problem?

Please avoid posting your questions into multpiple forum topics.  I've replied you in your other topic.

• 2 weeks later...