All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Panel B 1920x515 / 515x1920 Panel B 1920x515 / 515x1920 Blue Panel B 1920x515 / 515x1920 Red Panel B 1920x515 / 515x1920 Gold
  4. Thank you for this beautiful panal Can you provide it in HD size, thx
  5. Hi Rinaldop, I have noticed that the temps are only high at idle with Aida on. When I have opened applications such as premiere Photoshop Spotify and others and the computer is doing some processes the temperatures are high and in both cases open or closed Aida are the same .. So only in idle Mode I have a 10c to 15c difference. Image 1 AIDA "Close" - Play Video From Premiere and Spotify. Image 2 AIDA "Open" - Play Video From Premiere and Spotify. Image 3 Aida Open Rendering Video From Premiere and Play Spotify.
  6. Just used another template and added some good ol one piece. Struggle to find some anime theme templates here with minimal info. Can't attach due to max size 1920x480
  7. Last week
  8. 100 Images Gauge Effect from my SensorPanel
  9. Introducing the revolutionary "Radiant ChromaPulse Aurora"! Experience a symphony of innovation as your system's vital statistics burst into life with a captivating display of data! Size: 1920x480 Dynamic Sizes: Oh Yes! Choose from a range of sizes to fit your setup perfectly (upon request) – 1920x515, 1280x400, 1280x800, 1024x768, and more. Experience Precision Monitoring: CPU and GPU Utilization: Gain deep insights into your system's performance with 100 finely-tuned states. CPU and GPU Temperature: Dive into the dynamics of thermal flow with 100 states of precision. CPU & GPU Fans: Enjoy 100 precisely-calibrated RPM rotations for optimal cooling. RAM and VRAM Utilization: Monitor memory efficiency with 100 dynamic states, featuring moving numbers for real-time insights. CPU and GPU Power: Harness unparalleled control over energy consumption with 100 precisely calibrated power states. CPU and GPU Volt: Achieve precise control over your system's current consumption with 30 finely-tuned voltage states. Precision at Your Fingertips: Delight in single-degree, watt, volt, or percentage precision, empowering you to command your system's performance with unparalleled clarity and accuracy. Claim Your ChromaPulse Today! Secure Your Copy Now! Drop me a PM to claim your exclusive AIDA Sensor Panel and elevate your monitoring experience to unparalleled heights today! Explore Our Collection: Explore our page to unveil a trove of offerings that will transform your setup into a haven of precision and performance. Surjeet Skins Immerse yourself in the world of top-tier hardware monitoring with our Unique Panels where Data Meets Passion, Love, Care & Artistry.
  10. As we all know whenever Windows Scaling is used, the Sensor Panel breaks and it gets scattered. People have used Compatibility - DPI solution; however, that is not the 100% solution as it sometimes does not work at all. I was surfing the internet and came across some settings which might be helpful or interesting for the developers. I do not know if is it allowed to share links for any other software. That's why, I am not including the links; however, adding some screenshots that might be useful (I have removed the other software's name): SOFTWARE SETTINGS: WINDOWS GROUP POLICY GPO: REGISTRY ENTERIES: AIDA Developers may add this setting or options in the UI {if possible) so that one can easily use them to avoid any issues with the sensor panel scattering due to Windows scaling issues! It is just a request as I felt like sharing it here just "Food For Thought"! This update, if can be included would be a REVOLUTIONARY BOOM for everyone. PS: If allowed, I will share the other third party software links (KB/Tutorial) which talk about these DPI settings in details Thank you!
  11. There is a chart somewhere with the values needed but I can't find it. This post explains it fully but there is one error, he has an error in one of the sensors worth 84-89 but he needed 84-99 Then see if you have any questions. https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/page/445/#comment-54606
  12. yes, that is it. and on another note has anyone done a step by step instruction on how to make custom multi step gauges? I can get them to work some what but no always
  13. Does anyone know how to remove these entries from "Other system tray icons" in Windows 11?
  14. What gauge file? You mean the directory where panel images go? C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\SensorPanel
  15. Anyone know who made this gauge body or what panel it came from. I found it in the gauge file along with most of the gauge parts, Very well done
  16. Yes I did read that the new Aida64 version has it but I also read that it doesn’t work when the monitor (or TV in my case) is switched off. Which is why @Omnius’s app is the perfect tool for me because it came to my understanding that it will still work with the monitor switched off. So, again, if somebody can please help build it for me, that’d be great! 😊
  17. That feature is now included in the new Aida64 version but if you read a few messages above yours you will see that it does not work if you turn off the main display.
  18. I absolutely need this as I have an HTPC with a second screen for sensor panel and when I turn off my TV, the sensor panel monitor becomes my main display and makes the sensor panel disappear. Now please help an ignorant but I downloaded the files from github but I don't see an .exe. Looks like I have to "build the app"? Somebody help and maybe share the app already built or something? Thank you.
  19. Thank you Velkus. I really appreciate the share and the ping.
  20. ok I did it here you go rinaldop also i would like to put a Static label but what would be the name of them
  21. You did it exactly right! I think I may know why they are at 0, your GPU might not be working hard enough for the fan to turn on. Do a stress test and see what happens. From Aida64 main menu click on the fire looking icon and run a stability test and click on stress GPU
  22. hiya rinaldop my fans are not doing a lot they are at 0 and do not move
  1. Load more activity