7950x cpu temp issue.

Lahabria

hey guys.

i have a Asus ROG STRIX X670E-F motherboard and aida64 version 6.85.6323  worked fine on windows 10 and chipset AMD Chipset Driver V4.11.02.829 . today i updated to windows 11 and latest chipset AMD Chipset Driver V5.01.03.005  on Asus website, and now cpu temperature seems to be stuck at 39 celsius. I do not have any armory crate , no ryzen master  installed.    Can the new chipset driver make the cpu temp not to update in real time?

LE:  I downgraded the chipset driver to V4.11.02.829 and now it's working again.

Edited by hopasuss
update

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2023 at 2:02 PM, JarleH said:

I have ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI motherboard that also had a BIOS update at that time, and the only way to get it to work is still, as someone mentioned before, to put PC in sleep and wake it up.

On 3/11/2023 at 5:53 PM, p_andrej_ said:

I have ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI motherboard that also had a BIOS update at that time, and the only way to get it to work is still, as someone mentioned before, to put PC in sleep and wake it up.

Ok thanks! That is bad. Then Asus has still not fixed this!

@Fiery Can you PLEASE inform Asus on this bug, I am sure the bug is in their BIOS. I have no clue how this bug is not fixed! This is a major bug when it comes to info on your PC when using it; sensors are NOT working properly!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone.
I can also count myself among those who are incorrectly Data displayed by AIDA.
My system is an ASUS ROG Strix X670 E-E Wifi and Ryzen 9 7950x3d
I'm trying to see the utilization of the individual threads and found that all the values are wrong, as can be seen in the pictures and recordings. I have installed the latest version BIOS, AIDA. Ryzenmaster is not installed.
@AIDA Team and Administrators: is the Problem being addressed or is there already a Solution?

AIDA.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

V7 also not addressing this issue. Seems AIDA does not able to handle Ryzen 7000 series CPU till date?

Now the new 8000 series is out. Still AIDA not able to do anything with previous series. Bad impression for AMD ryzen latest cpu users :(