Steam Software

BundD

AIDA64 on Steam? Now that is a fantastic idea as many gamers i have come across have never heard of aida32/everest ultimate/aida64. I think that would be a great boost for sales of licenses. Nice one BundD

Thank You. It would get the word out about how great this utility software is!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Excellent, just voted.  Now someone need make those press who use aida64 begin spreading the words.  I am lazy enough that I want to keep benchmarks together with games.  :-)

PS: I was just wondering if AIDA64 will be on Steam.  Then I searched and saw this thread.  What a coincidence!  It's submitted yesterday...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no specific number of votes needed to pass this process. They monitoring the statistics and when a game or app getting enough attention from users (votes) or sitting on the top charts for a while they will contact with the developers about the details of getting into Steam.

The good news is that AIDA64 progressing well so if you guys keep voting, and sharing we may proceed to the next level in Steam sooner or later.

How many votes are required to pass the Greenlight state?

Thank You

• Like 1

Thank you for the info and glad to hear its progressing well :)

There is no specific number of votes needed to pass this process. They monitoring the statistics and when a game or app getting enough attention from users (votes) or sitting on the top charts for a while they will contact with the developers about the details of getting into Steam.

The good news is that AIDA64 progressing well so if you guys keep voting, and sharing we may proceed to the next level in Steam sooner or later.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

AIDA64 has been greenlit! Thank you folks, this wouldn't have been possible without your support. Now we have a lot of work to do with the Steam integration. We will keep you updated on the progress.

That's great! Can't wait to get a copy on Steam