Accessing Remote Sensor Pages on URL

Gui

Hi all,

I've started making my own sensors (pic attached) and RemoteSensor has been my go-to solution as my display is plugged on a raspberry pi (with chromium on the "start fullscreen" mode) instead of dealing with multiple monitors on windows.

Maybe this is a feature suggestion, but is there a way to open a URL directly on a specifc page? For instance "localhost/2" to open Page 2?

This would help with having multiple LCDs and building a custom sensor for my NZXT Kraken Z3 using web integration.

Thank you! :)

night-city sensor panel.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 9:10 PM, Gui said:

Hi all,

I've started making my own sensors (pic attached) and RemoteSensor has been my go-to solution as my display is plugged on a raspberry pi (with chromium on the "start fullscreen" mode) instead of dealing with multiple monitors on windows.

Maybe this is a feature suggestion, but is there a way to open a URL directly on a specifc page? For instance "localhost/2" to open Page 2?

This would help with having multiple LCDs and building a custom sensor for my NZXT Kraken Z3 using web integration.

Thank you! :)

It's not possible right now, because the LCD module renders and updates only a single page.  So even if you could use a URL to open a specific page, it would still allow you to use RemoteSensor on a single device.  Or view the same page on multiple devices, but that's not much useful.