LCD Items under Hardware Monitoring -> LCD is blank and Empty

cyperous

When I go to setup the Remote sensor panel and setup LCD items the window on the view is empty and nothing is displayed.

I'm on Windows 10 May Update on the latest Aida64.  I even tried using the latest beta with no luck.  Here is a screenshot.

This is happening on two different systems.  One is an older machine with Intel 6700K the other is new with an Intel 8700K so I don't think it's hardware related.  They even have different motherboards.  Infact both these system used to have this working previously but I wiped both of them and did a fresh install of Windows 10 May.

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 9.53.04 AM.png

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:14 PM, cyperous said:

When I go to setup the Remote sensor panel and setup LCD items the window on the view is empty and nothing is displayed.

I'm on Windows 10 May Update on the latest Aida64.  I even tried using the latest beta with no luck.  Here is a screenshot.

This is happening on two different systems.  One is an older machine with Intel 6700K the other is new with an Intel 8700K so I don't think it's hardware related.  They even have different motherboards.  Infact both these system used to have this working previously but I wiped both of them and did a fresh install of Windows 10 May.

Please post a screenshot of the Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD page as well, so we can see which LCD device you've enabled and what your settings for that device are.

Thanks,
Fiery

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...