Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 11/15/2020 at 5:38 PM, Shinston said:

So, I just found this program and am still using trial mode.

I also included different versions with the icons lighter because I couldn't decide what I liked better. lol

Hey Gabe! I love the stuff you've made. I changed your horizontal theme a little to match my Cyberpunk themed build I'm doing. This looks super 80's synth and futuristic. Thanks!

I included a couple images that were my inspiration, as well and added a 1024x600 version for a 7'' screen.

I customized this on my laptop to be ready for my Desktop build so ignore the data.

Snapshot.png

HUD_Panel_MyBuild_1.1.png

CyberpunkLogo.png

80's_Synth.png

Final_1.1.sensorpanelUnavailable

HUD_Panel_MyBuild_Light.png

Final_1.1_Light.sensorpanel 1.52 MB · 42 downloads

Sensor_Panel_Background_1024x600.png

1024x600.sensorpanel 1.78 MB · 70 downloads

Sensor_Panel_Background.zip 2.94 MB · 43 downloads

Hi! can you share the vertical panel? really nice custom

On 6/1/2012 at 8:15 PM, Jota said:

OK, here's my effort, wholly inspired by the one on the website. :)

post-2817-0-67642900-1338599730_thumb.jpg

On 12/25/2020 at 6:52 AM, RaptorTP said:

Hi,

i bought a display and registered to this forum to have access to the really really good stuff  :)

so i fixed it to 800x600

add a drive and hide "front + back fans"

could you tell me how i get the Network done ? - i don´t see here any data or graph

OK - got it - had to change it from NIC2 to NIC1 - will upload the fix in a few minutes

update.png.90510adb0550b8c8ef6c057c2fb14ccb.png

2020-12-25.sensorpanel 1.43 MB · 53 downloads

Can we have this one in 1024x600 pls x2

Hello,

I am new to AIDA64 and Odospace and found it to be a useful and interesting way to reutilize the old android LCD as a sensor monitor. 

Thanks to all the DEVs and panel creators sharing their creative work. I have an Old rooted KitKAT LG V410 Tablet (1280x800) on which I have been able to get the Odospace remote panel installed and get the display.

AIDA64 and Odospace is installed currently on a low spec testbed to try and play around with the features as a sandbox.

I have gathered all parts and about to begin my bulid for HTPC SFF PC with the following parts for a Windows 10 (KODI/Light Duty Gaming Rig)

Reddit SFFPC

I have a couple of queries which I hope I can get some help around with :

1. I have seen on the test systems sometimes the tablet screen goes blank and does not come back untill I restart the odospace application on the Windows PC, is it a known behavior or any sleep timing setting. Is the tablet supposed to display screen until there is activity on the PC, or does the PC or Tablet has any idle setting to turn off the display. In the android app I have already selected the "Keep Screen On" option.

2. I have seen a couple of nice OSLCD templates profiles made for high resolution screens and hence as such don't display correctly if I import them in my installation for my tablet screen size. Is there a relatively straight forward way to resize those templates or do I have to go for each design element to be resized and repositioned. 

3. For resizing the OSLCD template , only the OSLCD attached template profile is enough, or do I have to request the author to shar source files (background, icons, design elements). Which software is used to design OSLCD design items (GIMP/Photoshop etc).

4. I can see two types of templates shared in this thread, for OSLCD and for SensorPanel. I understand the "SensorPanel" templates are used for physically connected LCD on any of the display outputs (HDMI, DP, DVI) and cannot be used for Odospace Android Tablet. Is there any way to convert the sensorpanel templates to OSLCD templates. 

Ok got my answer, apparently I can use the SensorPanel files imported in OSLCD window. Will try some experimenting there and will post results accordingly.

5. If anyone else has figured it out, for android tablet what is the best way to sync the display behavior with the PC On/Off/Sleep events. I have the tasker installed (with Secure settings plugin). Have also started "Autostart" to have the "Remote Panel" app start directly after a tablet shutdown/restart.

For example if I want to have tablet go blank or in screensaver mode when the PC is shutdown/sleep and let the tablet come back alive in sensor panel screen whenever the PC is turned on . Any sample tasker template if can be share, would be useful to understand and apply.

Thanks for reading and sharing the guidance and response. 

Edited by HyperEscape

On 9/8/2020 at 11:51 PM, HookR said:

With v10.0 I have tried to aim a slightly more graphical approach and lay down the foundations of a refined and modular layout. Improvements inlcudes:
- TAI: Using an array of dots as Thread Activity Indicator that gives the desired compactness and future-proof scalability at the same time.
- A semi-transparent in-between layer that helps maintaining readability over the more colorful background elements.
- A standalone disk module to display more detailed disk activity.

Preview images for comparison of different loading states:

AIDA64_SensorPanel_on_Taskbar_v10.0_(420x40)_Final_Idle.png.69f2196a038f77754df4c9cf56cfb84f.png

AIDA64_SensorPanel_on_Taskbar_v10.0_(420x40)_Final_Load.png.ddb1d9fd03ff930bc22fa59fe1f964ed.png

AIDA64_SensorPanel_v10.0_(420x40)_Final.sensorpanel 120.54 kB · 82 downloads

thanks HookR. I absolutely love this display. One or two little tweaks to suit my system and it works really well.

I have an AIO cooler I wanted to keep an eye on swapped the fans "RPM label" for "AIO Pump rpm". Plus I have 3 internal drives so made an extra drive column and graph for it all colour coded. Also added drive letters.

snipit_small.jpg

snipit_screen.jpg

On 2020/12/8 at AM11點38分, Liao Joey said:

very beautiful, can you share the background please? I can't find it in the link you provided.

On 12/25/2020 at 2:52 PM, RaptorTP said:

Hi,

i bought a display and registered to this forum to have access to the really really good stuff  :)

so i fixed it to 800x600

add a drive and hide "front + back fans"

could you tell me how i get the Network done ? - i don´t see here any data or graph

OK - got it - had to change it from NIC2 to NIC1 - will upload the fix in a few minutes

update.png.90510adb0550b8c8ef6c057c2fb14ccb.png

2020-12-25.sensorpanel 1.43 MB · 91 downloads

Can you please adjust it for either my native 1280x800 (LG v410 4.4.2 rooted) or 600x1024 to fill up my screen properly.

Thanks and appreciate your support.