Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

55 minutes ago, IntegraTypeR said:

Thanks for the answer Nghia Phan. In Windows it shows me the correct settings of 1920x480 with 60Hz. Windows uses the standard PnP driver. Do you have an extra driver installed for the monitor? I am using the HSD088IPW1-B00 monitor. I've tried again but still have the problem...

I meant the screen scale. It seemed like you have it at 150%.

It may need a restart after the change...before trying to import the template again. scalingwindows10-100764460-large.jpg.a44878504a4be8db0c0304b2d2462c18.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2021 at 10:40 AM, successlessness said:

For those interested, here is my final Fallout sensor build (see attached zip file). I ended removing a lot of stats I didn't care for, to keep it clean... but obviously you should modify it to your needs.

It is for 1024x600 resolution. You might want to install the monofont (I've included it in the zip file), but it is not necessary.  I've also included a screen shot of the panel - but as of this writing I realized the computer has been up for two days and I should probably reboot or change AID64 to seven days.

I've also made a video tour of the display and interior computer here:

Fallout-Final-Sensorpanel.zipup

fallout-screenprint.jpg

For those that is having a hard time downloading or don't want to register in this forum, you can go here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MFF6WIcA6BXx9K_63qUG7LvOvNGko4ZK/view?usp=sharing

5 hours ago, baixo_qi said:

Hi guys!

This is my first attempt to make a custom control panel, (I was using some downloaded from here, since I watched Brian´s ans JayzTwoCent´s videos on YT).

I´d much appreciate inputs and feedback on what you guys think of it. What more info I can display, layout, etc., every suggestion is welcome! Feel free to critique it!

I have a 1024 x 600, 7" screen on portrait mode inside my case, the sensor panel as it is now only occupies 3/4 of the space (need more info to display :P)

I made the frames, custom gauges etc using some free stock overlays, icons and HUD elements found on Google image search, using some combination of tracing and pixel art, image manipulation on photoshop to change the color palette to my desire (monochrome to contrast the unicorn puke of the components)

My setup

Ryzen 5800X - Corsair H115 XT Pro

MSI B450 Pro Carbon AC

Reference Asus RX 6800 

A LOT of Corsair peripherals (call me a fanboy, I like it! :D)

And... I have some questions...

I have a H115, and cannot locate any info to display about the AIO, is there any way to show some info like fan rpm, liquid temp, etc. outside iCUE?

Is there any way to display info about the peripherals, like mouse and headset battery charge?

The VRM Temp reading seems a little low (65C on Cinebench looping all core test, 47-50 during gaming sessions) is this some cause for concerning? Am I looking to the correct sensor?

Anyone knows where those MB temp sensors are located?

Thank you guys!

panel.jpg

1611782427301.jpg

cool, can you share the elements that u are using, background...

On 1/26/2021 at 10:18 PM, Bathord906 said:

Hi, I'm new here on the AIDA 64 forum and I also built myself a small custom sensor panel based on NZXT CAM.

I set the gauges images to 180x180px because my LCD display has a resolution of 1024x600 and so I can see it better.

My problem is that the temperature, always from 43 degrees, sprints to the top left and the display bar disappears. 

So far I could not find out why this is so.
Does anyone have an idea?

IMG_20210126_210624.jpg

On 1/27/2021 at 12:52 AM, Nghia Phan said:

A clean NZXT panel for 1024x600px resolution...

Font: Agency FB

There are also different backgrounds that u can choose. In that case u have to change the color for the text though....

Example.PNG

Large Gauges.zip 50.93 kB · 22 downloads NZXT-background.zip 136.85 kB · 24 downloads

NZXT-panel.sensorpanel 245.3 kB · 27 downloads Small gauges.zip 26.34 kB · 14 downloads

New project, as well based on NZXT CAM, for white setups. I will share all the files when finish to work on it. 800x480

New Project (1).png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, dave798 said:

when installing the memory gauge and text are out of line and not centred, thanks anyway

U have to choose the small gauges instead for the large ones for the memory. it arose because he christened both large and small with the same designation and therefore it gets wrong when exporting the file. 

On 1/14/2021 at 8:20 AM, Liao Joey said:

Hi those download link are allowing you to download the file, but when I come to open it it says there is nothing there, any ideas please?

On 1/6/2021 at 12:57 PM, joransrb said:

A simple retro casio panel.

GFX not made by me but from some android phone theme, cant remember who made it, but will add credits to the author when i find it.

On 1/6/2021 at 12:57 PM, joransrb said:

A

600x1024 Portrait mode

zip includes; font, bg image, and .sensorpanel

sample.png

retro-sensorpanel.zip 47.04 kB · 149 downloads

Thx for sharing it.I modified it for my uses o7

I47.04 kB · 149 downloadsRetro1.thumb.jpg.565a14ce22a08419cd26d64e1f445d3e.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all, just learned about Aida64 and Odoshare this morning. Whipped up this Cyberpunk (not necessarily 2077) themed street corner/ monitoring view for my half-dismantled, broken old Galaxy Edge S6+ (battery removed, runs directly on 5v). 

Kinda happy with it after just a short period!  I'll see how I can integrate it into the case tomorrow. Also having the phone turn on automatically would be nice, so far no dice.144569262_1532491440273728_8843387980950681279_n.thumb.jpg.cb0ad788efa4a048d1d40a8f5fb8ae2a.jpg

image_2021-01-31_010621.png

If I get an 8.8" standalone screen I will be using Nashö's though! :D

• Like 2