Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

3 minutes ago, Nashö said:

P/S: Since there's limitation on size of files that can be uploaded, I ll create a new account later on to share my elements used in this template in Photoshop format. You can use them for resizing the resolution or on your own template. Hope that helps B)

Here are the elements. Enjoy

1425107858_RYZ5NElements.zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Mark Darby said:

Hi everyone,

I've made a simple sensor panel for a 800x480 screen while I wait for my 8.8" to get delivered. It's not the spot for the screen just whipped this up guerilla style with a spare expansion slot mounted to the case with double sided tape.

20210131_070622.jpg

20210131_070645.jpg

looks good can you share please

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dave798 said:

looks good can you share please

5 hours ago, Mark Darby said:

Hi everyone,

I've made a simple sensor panel for a 800x480 screen while I wait for my 8.8" to get delivered. It's not the spot for the screen just whipped this up guerilla style with a spare expansion slot mounted to the case with double sided tape.

20210131_070622.jpg

20210131_070645.jpg

I've attached the sensorpanel file and also the psd for photoshop if you want to change out the logos for your own.

Font is Gills Sans the AMD font :) 

Simple White Background - Final.sensorpanel Sensor Panel white 2.psd

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mark Darby said:

I've attached the sensorpanel file and also the psd for photoshop if you want to change out the logos for your own.

Font is Gills Sans the AMD font :) 

Simple White Background - Final.sensorpanelUnavailable Sensor Panel white 2.psdUnavailable

Hi! 

It looks great but i cannot download the file... Could you maybe post a link?

Best wishes

EDIT: Never mind it worked now :)

Just playing around with it, but here's an idea for those interested in adding weather widgets to your sensorpanel. I might have to redesign the panel to better fit in (color and spacewise) in my panel. I tried incorporating in an RSS reader, but my panel (1024x600) is just too small and putting in a lot of news text will take up 30% of the screen.   Anyway, just an idea if you guys wanted to add additional info that AID64 does not offer.

idead-1.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, successlessness said:

Just playing around with it, but here's an idea for those interested in adding weather widgets to your sensorpanel. I might have to redesign the panel to better fit in (color and spacewise) in my panel. I tried incorporating in an RSS reader, but my panel (1024x600) is just too small and putting in a lot of news text will take up 30% of the screen.   Anyway, just an idea if you guys wanted to add additional info that AID64 does not offer.

idead-1.jpg

How to add weather, please provide info :)

9 minutes ago, Surjeet said:

How to add weather, please provide info :)

Right now I'm using Widget Launcher for Windows 10 (it's free)
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/widget-launcher/9wzdncrdqfbt?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

I'm going to see if there are better Widget options (this is the first one I found, I'm sure there are better ones out there). In Widget Launcher, there is an option to make the widget "always on top", so you can overlay it over your AIDA64.

• Like 1