Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators

Hi poeple. I had some time and startet working on a new Aida 64 sensor panel design. Different colors included + some custom icons.

Important information: This sensor panel will not be offered for free. If you are interested in buying this sensor panel, please feel free to contact me here at Aida64 forum, YouTube or https://twitter.com/3xhumed. I only accept Paypal!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

después de horas tratando de hacer una replica del trabajo hecho por @Exhumed finalmente logre terminar mi panel, en el proceso hice cambios para que fuera mas a mi gusto, aprendí bastante de illustrator que ayudo a conseguir algunos logos, también aprendí mas de la aplicación de aida64 para poder acomodar cada elemento

After hours trying to make a replica of the work done by @Exhumed I finally managed to finish my panel, in the process I made changes to make it more to my liking, I learned a lot from Illustrator that helped to get some logos, I also learned more about the application of aida64 to be able to accommodate each element

fin.png

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 3:13 PM, OldManGrimm said:

How would you go about resizing this to 1024x600?

you unfortunatly have to set the canvas to that manually and resize everything manually.....OR the ONLY cheat i can find is changing screen resolution to the sensor panel resolution....Kinda dumb. I have been looking for a way to do this FOREVER

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, meanjoegreen said:

you unfortunatly have to set the canvas to that manually and resize everything manually.....OR the ONLY cheat i can find is changing screen resolution to the sensor panel resolution....Kinda dumb. I have been looking for a way to do this FOREVER

I cut the template in half and stacked it and resized but nothing lined up after that.

4 hours ago, meanjoegreen said:

it's a lot more fickle than that. Some of the assets are not always going to be the easiest to resize. good luck!

The assets are not hard to resize GIMP can do bulk resize so I can do all gauge instances in no time but you're right sometime you're just better off starting from scratch.

On 7/17/2021 at 11:01 PM, Gabriel202 said:

Hi, is here someone willing to modify this panel for 800x480 5 inch screen in landscape.

I need something simple starting from this which only looks at CPU and GPU. I have a 5950X + 6900XT all custom loop with a water temp sensor so quite a lot of stuff is irrelevant.

Of course, work has to be compensated so i want to pay for this service. Please PM me or reply here if interested.

Thanks.

Might be a stupid question, but is it possible to merge some of your great sensorpanels? Like: page 1 panel_1, page 2 panel_2 etc., and tick the rotation on? Each time I import a sensorpanel file, it get's written into slot 1 (page 1), don't see a way to put it into number 2 :-(

On 7/22/2021 at 3:11 PM, orange_t said:

Hey. I also have 7inch display and made a 600x1024 version of this panel for myself with some adjustments. You can use this as another stepping stone in learning how to customize your own sensor panel. All credits goes to 4xu5.
scr_1.thumb.jpg.4284cbce79e2fd17931e50abfe902db9.jpg

Shift_600x1024.sensorpanel 1.49 MB · 43 downloads

This one is awesome, was there a 480x800 version? 

EDIT: Figured out how to edit them, will post after I finish !

• Like 3