Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

5 hours ago, MatheoO said:

i'm working on it, but that's just the beginning 

Is this a web based panel that you're creating?

If so, I would love to share ideas as I'm working on a fully custom solution for Aida's pitfalls. It's still in the prototype phase, but you can see from the video that i'm able to retrieve the data from Aida, click and drag things around to position them, & use gifs and transparencies. It also saves the location of where you moved everything upon page reload. I plan on being able to import/export the coordinates of everything for easy saving/modifying/sharing later on.

Let me know if you'd be interested in a colab :P

• Like 2

9 hours ago, WhtLotus said:

If so, I would love to share ideas as I'm working on a fully custom solution for Aida's pitfalls. It's still in the prototype phase, but you can see from the video that i'm able to retrieve the data from Aida, click and drag things around to position them, & use gifs and transparencies. It also saves the location of where you moved everything upon page reload. I plan on being able to import/export the coordinates of everything for easy saving/modifying/sharing later on.

those elements that are created in the video are created, in adobe after effect, then everything is saved as gif and set in aida64

• Confused 1

This is my first Sensor Panel that I have made thanks to some gauges and pictures I found in this topic.
So, thank you all in a way.
I wanted a minimal Sensor Panel that shows only few things that i need to see (like GPU/CPU temps and utilization).
Since I have a Black&White case with Blue leds inside, I tried to match those colors the best I could.
This is the result. I hope you like it.

[800x480]

(Added the Bloodborne's Mark for a personal customization)

Cattura.png

1244337376_2022-02-1113_52.50-2.png

2022-02-11 15.37.36.jpg

BloodborneBlueWhite.sensorpanel

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 2/7/2022 at 3:22 AM, Exhumed said:

Cyberpunk 2077 a new vertical Sensor Panel (480x1920px).

preview_full_yellow-black.thumb.png.f865e274f55821f40d71a7416ccf840d.png

Cyberpunk 2077 (480x1920) by Exhumed.rar 924.02 kB · 47 downloads

thank you vary much Exhumed

On 2/3/2022 at 3:01 PM, Exhumed said:

Hi. I am the original author of this "Meridium" sensor panel. The vertical template is a alternative version of the main horizontal template 1920x480px. But i am glad you like it.

the panel looks just amazing, you are a very talented person. Thank you very much again, could you provide a link to the original

19 hours ago, WhtLotus said:

Did you have to set your transparency to 50% for the sensor panel?

I actually just downloaded aida64, and was playing around with it yesterday. And i thought I'd look around on forums on how to make a live wallpaper background, and saw the other users post. 

Is that all you have to do is set the transparency level? 

I'll play around with it more. 

• Sensor Moderators
On 2/11/2022 at 2:04 AM, Lucas S. Bezerra said:

Weird that, did you set the resolution of Aida64 to 1024x600 before importing? And I believe it doesn't work even in another resolution, I made this layout thinking about 1024x600, and unfortunately it is not automatically adjustable to other dimensions :( 

Hi. I mainly use my own created sensor panels. I imported yours purely out of interest. I had previously set the 1920x480px resolution. Of course I can change the resolution later, but that doesn't change the error with the graphics being moved after importing. These errors are very rare in sensor panels created by other users.

I have now changed the resolution to 1024x600px as a test and then loaded your sensor panel, still the same error. In my opinion, the fault must lie with the creator.

Edit: Incidentally, the resolution is automatically set when importing. This is based on the imported sensor panel and the value that was set there.

On 2/10/2022 at 11:06 PM, WhtLotus said:

You guys get together! This is awesome!

Here is my first sensor panel. It's not as fancy as most of these are but i'm not that good with photoshop yet. I took the pixels out of the cpu, ram, nvme and the hard drives so they are transparent. The custom fan gauges was provided by 1 pc tip a day (thanks for the psd file).

I know it's really terrible and ugly looking. But it's my first and probably last one. Cause i suck at this.

My Aida64 sensor panel 2.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1