Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

3 hours ago, Jon Evans said:

Wish I could find the original author's post of the template to give credit by name.

But, here is my tweaked version for monitoring my Plex server

1024x600

Screenshot 2022-01-29 105602.png

It's a horizontal version of my older 'Big Bars Simplifed' panel from more than half a year ago (based on the grey and cards/tiles I made in MS paint). I don't remember who it was. I remember seeing a horizontal version before, not sure if that person gave me a shout-out either.

I finished my updated 'Dashboard' version w/ the multiple colorways, just need to take screen shots of the diff colors.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

It's a horizontal version of my older 'Big Bars Simplifed' panel from more than half a year ago (based on the grey and cards/tiles I made in MS paint). I don't remember who it was. I remember seeing a horizontal version before, not sure if that person gave me a shout-out either.

I finished my updated 'Dashboard' version w/ the multiple colorways, just need to take screen shots of the diff colors.

Cool!  thank you

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I use the sensor panel on a second monitor which I have recently upgraded from 1080p to 4K. The sensor panel I previously used doesn't scale; has anyone designed/found a panel on here that scales well at 4K?

I've done a quick search on this thread for 4K and 2160 but no results :(

Thanks

Please disregard... I have reloaded backup and graphics and guages have rescaled :)

Edited by Lexus

This is not my design, I have just adapted it to what I wanted. 

I just spend 40mins going through history trying to find original account that I downloaded from, but couldn't find it. 

File said senserpanelbybobby

So if the original creator sees this please msg me and ill link your account. 

Background with boxes was just drawn up in paint. 

1080x800

image.thumb.png.3a03aceaeb832bb1f97670a699debff1.png

Blue1080x800 30th Jan22.sensorpanel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just finished up my newest dashboard.  Spent a ridiculous amount of time creating the gauges and images for this thing.  There are a few of the graphics I still need to tweak or fix up a bit. 

The engine warning icons I created only pop up when some type of event happens - For example the low oil icon will display when the GPU Temp > 80.  I set all the targets of these to 0.001 to illustrate how it looks when all the warnings are on but under normal operating each of these has their own target settings.  

image.thumb.png.aae21afefad6d623a3abce57d4230067.png

image.thumb.png.10e24c8f1223f3ca7b4f9f5056dbe395.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 1/18/2022 at 11:06 PM, SubiXt said:

YOU can take that any way you want to. You have your opinion and I have mine. I will let the rest of the forum be the judge. 

You are perfectly right. That's why each forum has it's own rules, to be respected. By respecting the rules you make everything easy in the forum's community, so who thinks differently shouldn't be part of that community.

On 1/30/2022 at 12:24 PM, Dilz00 said:

This is not my design, I have just adapted it to what I wanted. 

I just spend 40mins going through history trying to find original account that I downloaded from, but couldn't find it. 

File said senserpanelbybobby

So if the original creator sees this please msg me and ill link your account. 

Background with boxes was just drawn up in paint. 

1080x800

image.thumb.png.3a03aceaeb832bb1f97670a699debff1.png

Blue1080x800 30th Jan22.sensorpanel 226.41 kB · 19 downloads

Buen trabajo! good job!!

A Star Citizen themed sensor panel

This is my first attempt at a custom sensor panel and I am open to suggestions. Layout still needs a bit of work with exact alignment of all the items

My panel is a 1920x480 screen. I designed and 3D printed a bezel for it, so that the USB and HDMI cables are hidden as best I could and that it fits nicely into my NZXT 710i case.

Background image is a screenshot I took in game while landing my ship
Layout is based on the in game mobiglass layout
Panel layout was done in Photoshop 
Font is Eurostyle

Installed.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

StarCitizen_2022-01-31.sensorpanel Eurostile.ttf

• Like 4

On 1/29/2022 at 4:00 PM, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

that's great! Can you share this panel or send me to Mathias271277@gmail.com.

Thank you!