Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

13 hours ago, rafs4r said:

Thanks for your reply but the one on page 189 is different.

I wanted this panel

20220102_023223.thumb.jpg.7a230c845d02266def48ddbd49b4fb4f.jpg.08d35ceec9c5483d298160c1fb8c886b.jpg

how is it different i made that panel you want im telling you its the same one

he just made a copy of one of the gauges and moved it to the middle and he made a couple of changes but the source is the same a little work on your part and you will be set

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2021 at 1:59 PM, Liao Joey said:

Update to V1.1

1.Fix the display position of some text on screenpanel

2.Add AMD LOGO, adjust the color transformation of NZXT LOGO

Hi, i find it so nice may you share it to   stephanederuaz@hotmail.com ?

On 2021/9/5 at PM8點59分, Liao Joey said:

Update to V1.1

1.Fix the display position of some text on screenpanel

2.Add AMD LOGO, adjust the color transformation of NZXT LOGO

Pls share me 1920*480

pippen782@gmail.com

thx

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, WildLem0ns said:

Hey y'all, I'm super new to this sensor panel thing. Is there a way to take another panel's design and resize it completely for a different monitor? I'm having trouble getting some to fit on my 480x800

Yes, but please give credit to original author/artist. Several here including myself have. I am not as artistically gifted as a few here.

Import the file into your display in Aida64. Dont worry about file type.

Go to Aida64 install folder and there will be a folder for your display. Typically; C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme. Those files will be in there.

2 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

Yes, but please give credit to original author/artist. Several here including myself have. I am not as artistically gifted as a few here.

Import the file into your display in Aida64. Dont worry about file type.

Go to Aida64 install folder and there will be a folder for your display. Typically; C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme. Those files will be in there.

Oh, I will absolutely give credit. I figured out how to import, y’all make some awesome panels!!! (And have much more artistic ability than me!) I should’ve been more clear about my issue. 

The display I have in my PC is 480x800. A lot of these vertical panels are a larger resolution, so they get cropped off. Is there an easy way for me to resize (for example a 600x1000 panel) down to 480x800?

• Sensor Moderators

Hello community. This is one of my next premium Aida64 sensor panels.

I recently resumed playing Cyberpunk 2077 with patch 1.5 after pausing for a whole year. I liked the design of the Quadra V-Tech dashboard and thought I might try to replicate it. Preliminary result see video. The Quadra V-Tech was created entirely by myself, as were all the other graphics. Above you can see the utilization of the CPU. I'm still experimenting with the fonts. A lot can still change.

• Theme: Engine aka Quadra V-Tech
  • Resolution: 1920x480px
  • Font: included font
  • Graphics: all graphics made by Exhumed
  • NO DOWNLOAD, ONLY PREVIEW!

• Like 6