Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

21 hours ago, Awol said:

Changed it again :huh: Still need to adjust the hands to ensure fully central. Not sure if to keep cpu/gpu useage in the middle or make it clock frequency for both. I changed the range for both of the hands to 200, that way 100% would be the 12 position.

Screenshot 2022-03-30 110748.png

You might give a try to making a set of gauge-hands to overlay the other.  You might take a look at my post of making multiple gauges.  It's the 7th post on page 186 back from last year.  You probably wouldn't like the green LED's crawling up the left or right, but a secondary red thin line (sort of like a second hand) might look nice.  It's hard to tell at this size but the red hand has a shadow and light direction at 135 degrees and a shorter length instead of 145 when I made the black hand.

WaterGauge150-1.png

• Like 1

Change my 800X480 screen to 1280x400 one. Took me some days to make new sensor one.

870455140_1280x400MrKRGB.thumb.jpg.55c932189228af856d4fcf2a591ba6ee.jpg

P/s: I hope that this thread will keep up the spirit when it was first created, to share with people all beautiful panels to use for personal need but not for those copycat trying to steal others' works and sell for money.

Thank you all and hope for the best!

• Like 9

Il y a 8 minutes, moonsalini disait :

Changez mon écran 800X480 en écran 1280x400. Il m'a fallu quelques jours pour en faire un nouveau capteur.

870455140_1280x400MrKRGB.thumb.jpg.55c932189228af856d4fcf2a591ba6ee.jpg

P/s : J'espère que ce fil de discussion gardera l'esprit lorsqu'il a été créé pour la première fois, pour partager avec les gens tous les beaux panneaux à utiliser pour leurs besoins personnels, mais pas pour ceux qui essaient de voler les œuvres des autres et de vendre pour de l'argent.

Merci à tous et j'espère le meilleur !

Really good job 

19 hours ago, SillyGod said:

How about allowing for animated GIF's as backgrounds? Like the NZXT CAM Kraken Z3 display? That'd be cool at no performance hit..

3809.gif

I would be happy with transparent backgrounds. You can use wallpaper engine for animations. https://photos.app.goo.gl/p1ZXoJcRgEs7w7vEA

Check an example in the link of what can be done.

15 hours ago, Actino said:

Please I am interested. This has everything.

8 hours ago, BigWapo said:

i’d try this out. it’s simple an clean

Please fell free to view the posts i've made in my profile, since I have already share all the files and also some modifications to the original. Thanks!!!

• Like 2

• Sensor Moderators

Hello folks

There have been enough incidents here that made me think about how antisocial some people act here by stealing other designs and claiming them as their work.

And it seems to be slowly emerging that some people here want to enrich themselves from other people's work and that is definitely not okay. It seems these people have never heard of Copyright and DMCA and the consequences of being prosecuted. If someone uploads designs here for free and for private purposes, then you have to respect that and observe the copyright and not offer these stolen designs for sale.

Personally, I will scale back my activities here in the forum. If you want to use my previous downloaded designs for private purposes, you can continue to do so. Use for commercial purposes is prohibited.

It makes me sad that there seems to be no other way to protect created designs. And then no one should be surprised if communities like this lose their users to a few black sheep.

I have uploaded dozens of sensor panels with high-quality and specially created graphics here. I think it's only fair to charge for it now. I never wanted that because I wasn't brought up in such a material way, but I guess there's no other way. I will no longer upload new sensor panels. I will show new designs as a video preview on my YouTube channel and later offer an opportunity to buy them. Yes, buying. Follow me on my social media channels to stay up-to-date with new sensor panels.

Greetings Exhumed

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Exhumed said:

Hello folks

There have been enough incidents here that made me think about how antisocial some people act here by stealing other designs and claiming them as their work.

And it seems to be slowly emerging that some people here want to enrich themselves from other people's work and that is definitely not okay. It seems these people have never heard of Copyright and DMCA and the consequences of being prosecuted. If someone uploads designs here for free and for private purposes, then you have to respect that and observe the copyright and not offer these stolen designs for sale.

Personally, I will scale back my activities here in the forum. If you want to use my previous downloaded designs for private purposes, you can continue to do so. Use for commercial purposes is prohibited.

It makes me sad that there seems to be no other way to protect created designs. And then no one should be surprised if communities like this lose their users to a few black sheep.

I have uploaded dozens of sensor panels with high-quality and specially created graphics here. I think it's only fair to charge for it now. I never wanted that because I wasn't brought up in such a material way, but I guess there's no other way. I will no longer upload new sensor panels. I will show new designs as a video preview on my YouTube channel and later offer an opportunity to buy them. Yes, buying. Follow me on my social media channels to stay up-to-date with new sensor panels.

Greetings Exhumed

Agreed, this should not be a paid site unless someone contracts you for custom work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Hello everyone im new here to aida64 and the system monitoring. I seen a background I would like to use and I think I have an idea on how to do some of it but there are a few things that I need some help with. I found the background thru google and it led me to the forums here in this share your sensor panel but its from a year or so ago and the link is no longer available. What I would like to know is how to get the guages to like those in the picture. The background fits the way my pc looks so I'd like to use it with the coloring and all that, if that makes sense. I've attached the background I would like to use and modify some and pics of my build to tie it all in. Any help is greatly appriciated.

AIda64.thumb.png.765bcb27809953578149ec7f0e5c23cf.png

20220321_2112451.jpg

20220321_2112511.jpg

20220321_2113001.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

• Like 1

Sensor Build for my older PC which I have decided after the AMD Ryzen Build to hold off on a new Intel build for a year or two to get some more milage from the i9 I bought when they first came out.  Get in perhaps on the next gen super enthusiast CPU.  New case and MB arrive later this weekend, will be fun to migrate over and see if I can eek more performance out of it all!

I have to say I am extremely impressed with the AMD 5950X ASUS build.  Performance Test 10Passmark_GodZilla3-30-2022.jpg.b63dae3784325cfb5de5c581f3ca6cc6.jpg shows the PC as 99th Percentile.  Never seen a 9000 + score before.  The system is sooooo stable and fast!  Boots Windows 11 Pro Workstation  in 2 seconds.  

So here is the panel for the old system and file if interested.

SensorPanelIntel.png

2022-03-31_sensorpanel.6db75cf08bc9bb8488808b34ba73de2b

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Hello folks

Greetings Exhumed

As stated before The DMCA states that while an Internet Service Provider (ISP) is not liable for transmitting information that may infringe a copyright, the ISP must remove materials from users’ websites that appear to constitute copyright infringement after it receives proper notice. Unlike other copyright infringement remedies, your copyright does not have to be registered with the U.S. Copyright Office for you to take advantage of this DMCA provision.

The site below will provide some guidance in how to initiate a takedown notice. 

https://nppa.org/page/5617

DMCA is a very effective tool that protect you as the creator of the work. 

I gave up on the fan, i don't think it would look very good. Anyways I borrowed someone else's sensorpanel, and updated it to better fit my machine. Sadly having trouble finding original post to give credit. Surprisingly enough I had an almost identical setup to him so I didn't have to change much. anyways it is a 1024x600 panel. I wouldn't mind updating the RTX picture to match my card, as well as something different to put where "GPU Hotspot" is

sensorpanelrog.thumb.png.091e76ff9b4f6565726cab734c906c74.pngrogsensorpanel.sensorpanel

• Like 3

On 3/31/2022 at 5:26 AM, Actino said:

Please I am interested. This has everything.

19 hours ago, 1 PC Tip a day said:

Please fell free to view the posts i've made in my profile, since I have already share all the files and also some modifications to the original. Thanks!!!

please share with me this sensor panel pls..

On 3/31/2022 at 10:35 AM, Exhumed said:

Hello folks

Greetings Exhumed

Really sad day, I always look forward to your panels. But this is pretty much the way it goes, happened in the android custom rom days really bad, G+ , and xda. At least xda would delete the questionable posts and kick/ban the party

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, EverStaR said:

Sensor Build for my older PC which I have decided after the AMD Ryzen Build to hold off on a new Intel build for a year or two to get some more milage from the i9 I bought when they first came out.  Get in perhaps on the next gen super enthusiast CPU.  New case and MB arrive later this weekend, will be fun to migrate over and see if I can eek more performance out of it all!

I have to say I am extremely impressed with the AMD 5950X ASUS build.  Performance Test 10Passmark_GodZilla3-30-2022.jpg.b63dae3784325cfb5de5c581f3ca6cc6.jpg shows the PC as 99th Percentile.  Never seen a 9000 + score before.  The system is sooooo stable and fast!  Boots Windows 11 Pro Workstation  in 2 seconds.  

So here is the panel for the old system and file if interested.

SensorPanelIntel.png

2022-03-31_sensorpanel.6db75cf08bc9bb8488808b34ba73de2b 3.91 MB · 7 downloads

I just picked up an 11900k 2 weeks ago. Love it now thats its settled in, I finally got over 6000 in xtu2 bench with 4cores @5400mhz and 5300mhz on the other 4

• Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 3:08 PM, 1 PC Tip a day said:

On 4/1/2022 at 10:49 AM, John Lazey said:

please share with me this sensor panel pls..

16 hours ago, Dann0 said:

I Think you need to stop with this "like and quote" nonsense and share the file or I will

98487275_NewProject(1).png.3d438a1161de7eb245329ce5b7ec6064.png

@Dann0, keep calm my friend. Just have to search 2 min in the forum...

• Like 1