Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 hours ago, Tyluh Rawrmen said:

I have received some templates in a recent purchase I made on Aliexpress but none of the templates will import properly, anyone have any ideas? Id be happy to share them all if we can get them to work

What are the file extensions? Several different file extensions can be used. Depending on your display and the panel downloaded, scaling might be off. In this case you will have to make the adjustments yourself.

To load a panel, use the Import Button. Change 'Files of type' to 'All files(*.*)' so it shows all files in folder. Double click the file you want, and it should load.

Import Panel.jpg

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
9 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

Meu painel atual. 1280X480 6,7" BeadaPanel. Uma colaboração de alguns elementos encontrados aqui, em outros lugares, e minha imaginação. Obrigado aos que contribuíram. Tenho muito material nas pastas Aida64 Display de carregar tantos painéis excelentes daqui. Com isso dito, tanto como quero dar crédito a eles, não tenho certeza de quem são.

EDIT: A captura de tela está executando o benchmark Heaven (4K Ultra full screen) com i9-10850K (todos os núcleos 4900mhz), 16GB TridenZ Royal, RTX3070 Ultra.

Refrigeração a água personalizada se estiver se perguntando por que baixas temperaturas.

2022-05-25red-blue.jpg

Your panel is very good, could you please tell me what is the name of the source you used to make this panel.

Esta foto inferior é tirada durante o teste de estresse Aida64 após 2 horas +. A marca preta rabiscada é do MS Paint quando eu estava cortando a tela. Não vi até agora. lol

2022-05-25red-blue.sensorpanel 362,5 KB · 4 downloads

2022-05-25vermelho-azul 2h 2445-1601.jpg

3 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

What are the file extensions? Several different file extensions can be used. Depending on your display and the panel downloaded, scaling might be off. In this case you will have to make the adjustments yourself.

To load a panel, use the Import Button. Change 'Files of type' to 'All files(*.*)' so it shows all files in folder. Double click the file you want, and it should load.

Import Panel.jpg

The file extensions show as sensor panel. But when I try to import it doesn’t ask to overwrite the current settings like ones I’ve downloaded from here. 

can I share and see if someone can get them to work?

Thanks to nyncuk2003 for the initial template and the very nice circular gauges.  I converted this to vertical, updated for my hardware (16 cores/ 32 threads) and tagged the Gold/Silver cores and added:

- fan speed gauges (filename is GFAN*) from ?? - thanks for the very cool fans.

-  temp gauges (filename is smal_gaugeXX) from ?? - thank for these well executed gauges.

I would be happy to credit the authors of these fine gauges - reply if you know or are the author.

This needs lots of work yet to balance the display better, but thought I would share this vertical implementation.

working-vertical-loaded.jpg

working-vertical-loaded-2.jpg

GFan15c.png

smal_gauge_15.png

working-vertical.sensorpanel

• Like 4

My sensorpanel, made for 1440x2560 panel (mine is a small mipi panel mounted to the front of the case) started from scratch not knowing anything of how to draw or make anything in aida so i learned as i went along, this is my final result

Made for my custom watercooled build so i had to do custom gauges for it, yes i like old school car gauges/speedometers

Skull will light up when theres disc activity, ie loading a game 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OnkQnDrTBozutwiMJtqTsJErhU17uUCk/view?usp=sharing

digital-7 (mono italic).ttf pirulen rg.otf

238717658_Sensoratidle2.jpg

637152690_Sensorfullload2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

The panel is set to semi transparent. There is a ROG wallpaper showing thru.

As far as the sources go, the wallpaper was downloaded from the net. The back ground is a combination of boxes I pasted together in MS Paint. Then resized to my display. The font is Digital7.

Gauges are by RyuHyeolSin

Boxes are from operbico's panel

Hi  guys new to the sensor panel im using a old samsung S8+ but when i load a sensor panel it always comes up in the top left hand side of the screen and only small.

I have tried diffrent lcd resolutions in the LCD screen but nothing changes it and it is always in portrait never land scape no matter if i put resolution at 1920x1080 or 1080x1920 always in top left corner .

Sorry for the silly question but i just cant seam to get it to work

3 hours ago, Saltydogg said:

Hi  guys new to the sensor panel im using a old samsung S8+ but when i load a sensor panel it always comes up in the top left hand side of the screen and only small.

I have tried diffrent lcd resolutions in the LCD screen but nothing changes it and it is always in portrait never land scape no matter if i put resolution at 1920x1080 or 1080x1920 always in top left corner .

Sorry for the silly question but i just cant seam to get it to work

Try using Wired XDisplay program with the app to make it secondary screen, then change resolution and place the sensorpanel on that screen. I use it like taht on my android phone, works perfectly, and you can even zoom in if the sensor is different resolution from panel.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 5:31 PM, Nick Lechnowskyj said:

Took inspiration from another panel that I found on here. Tried messaging the author to buy the assets and he wouldn't respond so I traced them out. Will have an AI file and panel available for download soon as well as instructions on how to create your own segmented gradient gauge pinwheel.

This particular one is setup for a 1920x480 screen.

Unfortunately, the uploaded image quality suffers. It looks a lot better natively.

ROG-01-01-01.png

Love this :wub: any chance you want to share this one? If not I understand. 

On 5/12/2021 at 9:49 AM, Rolenko said:

Added gpu fans and memories temp values. Attached 480x800 version.

idle.thumb.png.d98fbc7baaaff751f4e11abe16c75b1c.png

charge.thumb.png.ebda89728fa5fca45f9cb93f8880e4e5.png

2021-05-11.sensorpanel 2.79 MB · 320 downloads

Wanted to say thanks for this one, I need to tweak a couple of bits to suit how I want it, changing the C: and D: to read temps and add in my G: and H: drives but it's a really good base for what I'm after

Cheers 

Adia64 01.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/9/2021 at 12:56 PM, Rolenko said:

I get the trial Version of Aida64 Extreme to Test the Sensor Panel. I download it und import it. The problem is, that it is always 720x1024 after import. I need a 480x800 Version?

Ok, its the same problem with full version....
Any idea?

• Like 1

On 5/29/2022 at 6:46 AM, bibitor31 said:

bonjour je ne sais pas si c’est la bonne solution mais en testant votre sensorpanel
j’ai changé la taille de la police et ça marche bien
une image vaut plus qu’un bon discours.

Au fait, c’est un bon travail, j’aime vraiment ça.

bonjour je ne sais pas si c’est la bonne solution mais en testant votre sensorpanel
j’ai modifié la taille de la police et cela fonctionne bien
une image vaut mieux qu’un grand discours.

Au passage c’est du bon travail j’aime beaucoup

Jon-Evans.png

Jon-Evans-2.png

Merci!

I managed to figure it out too :-)

• Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators
5 hours ago, Cristian1707 said:

Hat einer ein sensor penel für mich mit der größe 480x320 würde mich echt freuen 

Du kannst die Suchfunktion oben nutzen. https://forums.aida64.com/search/?q=480x320&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=9 einfach durchklicken, dürfte bestimmt etwas dabei sein.

On 6/5/2021 at 5:58 AM, philipfreire said:

NZXT Theme:NZXT.thumb.PNG.cf57516c88496bafeddbe9495a5ea821.PNG
Download:

NZXT-Theme.sensorpanel 539.07 kB · 1421 downloads

NZXT B&W Theme:NZXT-BW.thumb.PNG.c2f03b899416f599aae24b1c0eec8e4a.PNG
Download:

NZXT-Theme-BW.sensorpanel 549.16 kB · 1263 downloads

NZXT / ASUS ROG Theme:
NZXT-AsusROG.thumb.PNG.f056ea57d883c6c33cd7aaa6ec54f6d9.PNG
Download:

NZXT-AsusROG-Theme.sensorpanel 553.47 kB · 1281 downloads

NZXT / Gigabyte AORUS Theme:NZXT-GigabyteAorus.thumb.PNG.ebf2f5a46b7d67f6991c0f9e1f7a2658.PNG
Download:

NZXT-GigabyteAorus-Theme.sensorpanel 555.53 kB · 925 downloads

NZXT / LogitechG Theme:NZXT-LogitechG.thumb.PNG.84f16e5b5ab576b6e737b6606e4d1682.PNG
Download:

NZXT-LogitechG-Theme.sensorpanel 553.79 kB · 1658 downloads

Enjoy!

Notes:
Fits 1920x1080 displays.
Minor changes to CPU/GPU & RAM icons.
May require HelveticaNeue Font

Hey mate,

love the panels do you happen to have then in 800x600?

• Like 1