Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 5/24/2022 at 4:00 AM, COSTAJUNIOR said:

After 3 days I managed to finish my panel, it was very complete and with a lot of information. It is in the size of 1920x20079Ncr7h.png

That looks amazing, really good. Would you share this panel ?

• Sensor Moderators

Interface 101 - Orange. A orange version of the Interface 101 design in 1920x480px resolution.

Interface-101-yellow-1920x480px.png

Simplify - Cyberpunk2077. A different version of the Simplify design in 1920x360px

Cyberpunk-2077-1920x360px.png

Colorwave. A completly new designed sensorpanel based on the Interface 101 design in 1920x480px. I'll add more variations later.

Original Colorwave

Colorwave-cyan-1920x480px.png

Black version

Colorwave-white-1920x480px.png

Red version

Colorwave-red-1920x480px.png

Contact me if you are interested in buying one of these panels.

Edited by Exhumed
Fixed deleted images
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Interface 101 - Orange. A orange version of the Interface 101 design in 1920x480px resolution.

preview-copyright.png

Simplify - Cyberpunk2077. A different version of the Simplify design in 1920x360px

Preview2-copyright.png

Colorwave. A completly new designed sensorpanel based on the Interface 101 design in 1920x480px. I'll add more variations later.

Original Colorwave

preview01copyright.png

Black version

preview03copyright.png

Red version

preview02copyright.png

that interface 101 with green instead of orange would be beast

16 hours ago, Exhumed said:

preview-copyright.png

Preview2-copyright.png

Original Colorwave

preview01copyright.png

Black version

preview03copyright.png

Red version

preview02copyright.png

Some damn nice panels you got there

• Like 1

On 6/6/2022 at 1:41 AM, Danny Pan said:

how do you do the animation?

Good luck getting an answer. Seems the premise of the forum has been lost. Its not about discussing and sharing ideas any longer, as it once was. It seems to be all about monetary gain now. Sad.

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2022 at 12:46 PM, Exhumed said:
  • Download Aida64 software and install it (trial version is ok, you can buy a license later to unlock all sensors)
  • Download a sensor panel what you like from this forum. Some are packed as archives (zip/rar/7zip), others are available directly as sensor files. Each sensor panel was created by a user for a specific resolution. The resolution should normally be applied automatically when importing.
  • Open the archive and extract the folder inside or the included files (Sensor panels can have different file extensions (.axlcd, .sensorpanel, .oslcd))
  • Start Aida64 and open settings. General >  "Load AIDA64 at Windows startup"

cgmr92qe.png

• SensorPanel > "Show SensorPanel" and "Enable context menu" (there is also the important "SensorPanel size" option you need later if you want to make your own panel)

erkpxf7l.png

• Hardware Monitoring > Enable these options if you need them

wilyqsio.png

• Import a downloaded sensor panel in to Aida64. Taskbar > "64" icon > SensorPanel Manager

ww5thzk7.png

• Click on "Import" to import the downloaded sensor panel. If the file extension cannot be opened easily or is displayed as not loadable, click on "All files (*.*)" and thus import the sensor panel.

u5j458h4.png

• In the sensor panel manager you edit the sensor panel and make any changes you want. All elements are at specific coordinates.
  • The background image should always be at the top of the list if one is used. All objects in the sensorpanel manager are arranged in specific layers. At the top of the list is the lowest level in the sensor panel manager and in the sensor panel on the desktop. So exactly the opposite!
  • The NSWE arrows (on the right under import/export) are used to fine-tune the selected objects in the sensor panel manager. "1 px" means move one pixel wide the marked object on the sensor panel you see on the desktop. By clicking on "1px" you can change the width to 1, 5, 10 and 20 pixels that a marked object should jump in the desired direction.
  • Add a new object under "New". This can be a hardware sensor from your pc or a graphic that is in a folder.
  • You can change objects that are already in the sensorpanel manager with "Modify".
  • With "Hide" you can hide objects that you want to temporarily hide. Press the button again and it will reappear.
  • If you have placed an object and want to adopt the set values such as color, font, font size but later only change the font color, for example, you do not have to completely reinstall the sensor with "New" but can simply clone an object with "Duplicate". This then sits in exactly the same position and only needs to be moved.
  • To move an object up or down one level in the sensorpanel manager, you can use "Move up" and "Move down". On the one hand, this can be used for clarity and also be practical, because objects that are one below the other cannot be edited by right-clicking on the open panel on the desktop because another object covers it and instead is selected when you click on it.

99jf368w.png

Add a new sensor. Select the "Item Type" and then select a pc sensor you want to see in the panel from the long list.  Set the Font, Font Color, and Font Size, Show label (type something there for testing), if you want a name next to the sensor values and click "OK".

ml5xrsjq.png

The sensor is now displayed on the desktop on the top left of the previously imported sensor panel. With a right click on an object (yellow dotted line) and a left click on "Move ..." the object can roughly be moved with the mouse to a different position within the imported panel.

ytwxdem3.png

All the rest of what you can do with the program would lead too far as instructions. Just experiment with the options that the program offers you. Try and fail motto. :D

Thank you for the small tutorial on how the program works. I am new to this and can't wait to make one. I just made my first pc and I am excited to finish this panel. thanks for the help

• Like 1