Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
7 hours ago, operbico said:

OK, nice work of the Exhumed, but the great idea is to put the graph inside a circular frame!

Thank to both of you

Yep, I thought because it would look better if the utilization display would be below the frame. This makes the whole thing more plastic and attractive. But especially with a round frame it's a bit more difficult to get it right because the display is square.

4 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Yep, I thought because it would look better if the utilization display would be below the frame. This makes the whole thing more plastic and attractive. But especially with a round frame it's a bit more difficult to get it right because the display is square.

It is true

Problem solved with new frame

Res 480x800

fonts Gunplay

layout 125%

sample.png

TUF No Gauges Layout 125.sensorpanel

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
3 minutes ago, Mota Paulo said:

Meu painel tema Mandalorian(theme mandalorian), para Ax206 480x320 pixels espero que possam dar dicas e gostem. Abs1002082418_Semttulo.jpg.743d8a933d1bfc7adeb19f47e4a7ef6b.jpg

Eu gostei, ficou muito bom, adorei a forma dos traçados que colocou no personagem. E um paniel pequeno, mas soube muito bem adicionar os sensores. Parabéns ficou muito bom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello. First time poster here. First off, thank you very much to all the talented people here for sharing your creations and ideas. 

Second, I have a new system and it would appear some things aren’t working properly for me. For example, I have zero motherboard temps showing up in aida. And if I use the CPU package sensor, it often just chills on 28. But if I change it to a core, it’ll start reading properly. I do use iCue but I currently have everything except the commander XT deselected so no sensors should be in use from iCue. 

It’s also not picking up some info related to my RAM. Such as clock and speed. 

I’m not sure if it is relevant, but I originally downloaded Aida through armory crate, and after realizing it’s potential and discovering this thread, I purchased a license key. Is the reason some of the stuff isn’t picking up/working because my system is new and there hasn’t been an update yet, or am I just missing something?

System specs: 

Asus ROG Maximus Hero z790, i7-13700k, Corsair DDR5, EVGA 3080. 

EDIT: it was armory crate blocking the sensors. 

Edited by ProfessorPoki
Add newly founded information

2 hours ago, ProfessorPoki said:

Hello. First time poster here. First off, thank you very much to all the talented people here for sharing your creations and ideas. 

Second, I have a new system and it would appear some things aren’t working properly for me. For example, I have zero motherboard temps showing up in aida. And if I use the CPU package sensor, it often just chills on 28. But if I change it to a core, it’ll start reading properly. I do use iCue but I currently have everything except the commander XT deselected so no sensors should be in use from iCue. 

It’s also not picking up some info related to my RAM. Such as clock and speed. 

I’m not sure if it is relevant, but I originally downloaded Aida through armory crate, and after realizing it’s potential and discovering this thread, I purchased a license key. Is the reason some of the stuff isn’t picking up/working because my system is new and there hasn’t been an update yet, or am I just missing something?

System specs: 

Asus ROG Maximus Hero z790, i7-13700k, Corsair DDR5, EVGA 3080. 

EDIT: it was armory crate blocking the sensors. 

If you want a good rgb program look for signal rgb  i use it it controls all my rgbs on my msi mb and cosair fans etc its free to use plus another good program is fan control  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadMartin said:

If you want a good rgb program look for signal rgb  i use it it controls all my rgbs on my msi mb and cosair fans etc its free to use plus another good program is fan control  

Well, when I deleted armory crate, it kept everything the color I had. Which I’m good with. And my intention now (just so my sensor panel will display it all) is to rewire my cooling to the mobo and just set the curves in BIOS. Just waiting on some new tubing to come in because I want to tweak a couple things with my loop. 

But I’m definitely going to be shopping for something to be able to play with the RGB from time to time. So I greatly appreciate the suggestion.