Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 11.01.2023 at 22:12, nuwan32 said:

Я изменил это, чтобы соответствовать моим потребностям, надеюсь, вы не возражаете.

изображение.thumb.jpeg.2d40bb457f9085fca98744fc893d3fb4.jpeg

sorry, but how did you edit this skin? for example, I want to add something. How can I do it?

On 16.10.2022 at 14:59, VeilSide said:

Моя минималистичная сенсорная панель 800x480, вдохновленная дизайном ThatManontheMoon

ss01.png.f8d9351ac95534179fa0597b7ffbfc3f.png минималистский_800_480_sensorpanel.rar 54,49 КБ · 386 загрузок

Альтернативная версия с гистограммами

ss02.png.9bb3428fa342c1e3a191f9b5c418071e.png минималистский_800_480_alternate_sensorpanel.rar 54,62 КБ · 211 загрузок

Примечание. Показания минимальной/максимальной температуры процессора и графического процессора являются просто статическими метками/заполнителями, поскольку эти функции по-прежнему недоступны. Их можно скрыть в менеджере сенсорной панели.

Excuse me, but can I ask you for a ready-made project of this skin in order to work a little for yourself? remove something, add something, for example temperature PCH!

On 11/14/2022 at 9:25 AM, joransrb said:

hey, sorry to hear i will look into this and pm you a direct download link.

will report back to the devs about the errors since it should have been fixed, and for future issues, please send a pm to not clutter up this thread more than necessary...

dont work donwload  simple-light

On 2/19/2021 at 10:33 PM, Tahsin said:

Ok so i've finaly finished the Digital Sensor panel and you can have it 

this file have 4  files one 800x600 one 800x480 one Font file you install in Windows fonts folder

and the background file if you want to resize it to your own monitor

Cheers digi800x600.png

https://1fichier.com/?yr4nnqfhb5axoq03srhz

Updated now it looks more realistic 

digital-Grey.png

just resize the background  to fit your resolution and change it with the preview one 

https://1fichier.com/?4znf66ozjhfvzpjee79m

could you also share this please in 1920 x 1200

On 10/18/2021 at 4:32 AM, supersharpshot said:

Slightly tweaked version of one I found on here. My first attempt and I love it.

ROG1_sensorpanel.7087001e43a40634626822221a18377c 2.04 MB · 451 downloads

Screenshot_2021-10-17-20-10-28[586].png

WoW, nice sensor panel. Am a big ROG fan and in the hunt for something similar. One of the first ROG's ones I have seen that is clean and looks good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VeilSide said:

Not at all, great addition! Feel free to share it as well.

17 hours ago, tderdan said:

Excuse me, but can I ask you for a ready-made project of this skin in order to work a little for yourself? remove something, add something, for example temperature PCH!

VeilSide quoted above is the one who made the original skin, I just edited it to my needs. Attached it here for anyone that wants. I use it on my vertical monitor so its a weird res for anyone that wants to use on a dedicated screen. 

minimalist_edited.sensorpanel

Hi,

I recently got my new PC with no AIDA64 experience before. I searched here for what I needed, but couldn't find. So, I made mine:

Screenshot-27.png

I don't have extra monitor, so I made this for my G5 34" monitor with res 250 X 1100.

I know it's not the best looking SP, but I thought that maybe someone will need it, so I'm sharing it with you.

Feel free to enhance its looking (I'll be thankful :))

Abdu.sensorpanel

no you cant, but a work-around is combining ex 2 to get one.

create one with 32 images with value from 0 to 100 as you normally would.
the the first gauge element is you usual 0 - 15, but you put "value" max to 50.
the you second part would be from 16 - 32 and min / max "value" from 50 to 100.

then you just line the two gauges up so they look like one on the panel

hi mate , maybe but exist one problem when first gauge reached max and start moving second one first gauge not disappearing 

But it disappears. You set at the first the values e.g. 0 - 50 and have your 16 png, then at the second you also start at 50 and set as first a transparent empty png and so the problem is solved.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/667-share-your-sensorpanel/page/287/

3 hours ago, jobedeyo said:

Would it be possible to create an exact ring gauge? As you can only upload 16 images it is always very inaccurate. Could you possibly overlay multiple gauges and let them only display a range of values?

Yup theres a few threads about it on here

I decided to add four more Hyte Y60 friendly 515x1920 sensorpanels.   You will need to mod them to fit your specific hardware setup, and you are free to aesthetically mod them to your content.  Please do not sell them or variations of them.  If for no other reason than there are possible copyright issues.  I think that personal use is okay.

I want to give credit to ExMachina who posted his sensor panel ExMachina2049 that I have based my versions on.  Excellent work.   I also want to thank all others for their help in learning how to do these panels, even if they didn't know it at the time. 

This time I wanted to pay homage to a game I've been playing over the last year or so and one new one I started playing just a few months ago.  

Snowrunner Homage Sensorpanel

Snowrunner1_01-14-2023.thumb.jpg.b94135445fc32479f0b662b85e2a56b8.jpg

Snowrunner1_01-14-2023.sensorpanel

• Like 1