Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

10 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Darth Revan - Aida64 Sensor Panel (1920x480px)

A new sensor panel design for a customer. Implemented wishes: Darth Revan theme, Sith language, Sith logo, black/red design, custom gauges purple-white-red (purple/red lightsaber), Asus ROG font, 6x custom background images, hardware icons. All graphics as png with transparency effect. Graphics can be shown or hidden individually.

Preview-copyright.jpg

1818500447_SithHellscreamRevan.thumb.png.864e5e0dc4ffc6b7807c4803f97aaf20.png

Awesome work by @Exhumed

Very happy with my sensor panel. Made some minor changes with some of the extra images you provided with the panel.

Very much suits my setup and looks great.

Thanks again for all your effort and understanding on what I was trying to do.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2021 at 4:01 PM, Gabriel202 said:

On 4/18/2021 at 3:06 PM, Como_Stella said:

Done!

Just waiting for some flat cables to arrive then i'll install my display in the pc lol

1920 * 480 resolution

Screenshot_1.jpg

Clean White RGB.zip 1.06 MB · 4,375 downloads

anyone have this skin in 1366x768? 

• Like 1

Thank you all for the positive feedback from my first design a few years back. (Link) It's amazing to watch the community grow and admiring all these creative designs you guys are making!
Sorry I was unable to get back to many of your replies. I've been extremely busy.

I've been working on a redesign of the original AIDA64 SensorPanel I made. Here's a sneak peek....

Sensor-Panel-Preview.thumb.png.d9624d6a76c5c18984a339b019210a5e.png

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, philipfreire said:

Thank you all for the positive feedback from my first design a few years back. (Link) It's amazing to watch the community grow and admiring all these creative designs you guys are making!
Sorry I was unable to get back to many of your replies. I've been extremely busy.

I've been working on a redesign of the original AIDA64 SensorPanel I made. Here's a sneak peek....

Sensor-Panel-Preview.thumb.png.d9624d6a76c5c18984a339b019210a5e.png

Liking this! Simple, clean. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SithHellscream said:

1818500447_SithHellscreamRevan.thumb.png.864e5e0dc4ffc6b7807c4803f97aaf20.png

Awesome work by @Exhumed

Very happy with my sensor panel. Made some minor changes with some of the extra images you provided with the panel.

Very much suits my setup and looks great.

Thanks again for all your effort and understanding on what I was trying to do.

Thanks to those that have messaged me showing interest in my sensor panel. Putting response in here so I don't have to send a number of messages.

While I did have a hand in the design by selecting images and fonts, the design work, layout etc was all @Exhumed. In respect for the amount of work and time he put into this design for me, I am not gonna share my sensor panel at this time. Any one interested in it, please approach Exhumed to purchase.

@Exhumed if you are selling sensor panel, all that I ask is that you replace the "Sith Phrophesy" text at the top left and right as both lots are actually my details (gamertag etc). Potentially replace with something generic or customised to each customer??

Those wanting to know the fonts, these were (all available online):

Asus ROG Font v1.6

Sith Phrophesy Font

SF Distant Galaxy Font

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
8 hours ago, SithHellscream said:

Thanks to those that have messaged me showing interest in my sensor panel. Putting response in here so I don't have to send a number of messages.

While I did have a hand in the design by selecting images and fonts, the design work, layout etc was all @Exhumed. In respect for the amount of work and time he put into this design for me, I am not gonna share my sensor panel at this time. Any one interested in it, please approach Exhumed to purchase.

@Exhumed if you are selling sensor panel, all that I ask is that you replace the "Sith Phrophesy" text at the top left and right as both lots are actually my details (gamertag etc). Potentially replace with something generic or customised to each customer??

Those wanting to know the fonts, these were (all available online):

Asus ROG Font v1.6

Sith Phrophesy Font

SF Distant Galaxy Font

Of course, I will not offer your panel for sale in such a personalized way. It's just a kind of showcase of my work, nothing else.

• Like 1

IS IT REALLY SO HARD TO JUST GET A FEW QUESTIONS ANSWERED ON HERE ANYMORE?????????

I haven't worked on this in quite a while. But the screen I got was 1920x720, so I needed to resize everything to get it to fit, which not only took a lot of time, but I also found that there are now a lot of sensors missing that were there previously. I finally have everything sized properly, and now have some final questions about AIDA64 not including certain sensors that all seemed to be there before. One more note, I updated my processor, mobo and memory, as well as doing the resize. But I went into each setting and tried to redo the sensors on the new components, and they either weren't there, or aren't working.

First, I am wondering why I do not see a CPU Diode anymore, so that I can have the temp of my cpu shown???

Second, the cpu clock value constantly shows weird lower values of 950-1140mhz, even when I run a benchmark, where it is actually at 5800mhz, or never any lower than 4000mhz... So why would this be happening?Third, I ONLY see fans for the GPU, when I actually have fifteen fans inside my system. So I'm not sure why that is all weird now, either. However, it's not a sensor problem in my computer, as HWiNFO64 reads EVERYTHING perfectly well, and so do a few other hardware monitors. So things are working perfectly well in my sys setup, it's some problem with AIDA64 Extreme. One last thing, IF anyone knows how to "center justify the time" that would be great, so that the colon stays centered, and it doesn't jump all over the place when numbers change, like it is now. There should be a way to keep the center of the clock static, and only the outside edges change when numbers change. But right now, it jumps from right to left every time the numbers change. Killing my OCD... Lol. 

Outside of those few things though,everything else seems to be working well, and looks nice. Thanks for any help, anyone can provide me in trouble shooting those last few things. Cheers!

Newest 2023.jpg

10 hours ago, 10thDmenxn said:

IS IT REALLY SO HARD TO JUST GET A FEW QUESTIONS ANSWERED ON HERE ANYMORE?????????

I haven't worked on this in quite a while. But the screen I got was 1920x720, so I needed to resize everything to get it to fit, which not only took a lot of time, but I also found that there are now a lot of sensors missing that were there previously. I finally have everything sized properly, and now have some final questions about AIDA64 not including certain sensors that all seemed to be there before. One more note, I updated my processor, mobo and memory, as well as doing the resize. But I went into each setting and tried to redo the sensors on the new components, and they either weren't there, or aren't working.

First, I am wondering why I do not see a CPU Diode anymore, so that I can have the temp of my cpu shown???

Second, the cpu clock value constantly shows weird lower values of 950-1140mhz, even when I run a benchmark, where it is actually at 5800mhz, or never any lower than 4000mhz... So why would this be happening?Third, I ONLY see fans for the GPU, when I actually have fifteen fans inside my system. So I'm not sure why that is all weird now, either. However, it's not a sensor problem in my computer, as HWiNFO64 reads EVERYTHING perfectly well, and so do a few other hardware monitors. So things are working perfectly well in my sys setup, it's some problem with AIDA64 Extreme. One last thing, IF anyone knows how to "center justify the time" that would be great, so that the colon stays centered, and it doesn't jump all over the place when numbers change, like it is now. There should be a way to keep the center of the clock static, and only the outside edges change when numbers change. But right now, it jumps from right to left every time the numbers change. Killing my OCD... Lol. 

Outside of those few things though,everything else seems to be working well, and looks nice. Thanks for any help, anyone can provide me in trouble shooting those last few things. Cheers!

Newest 2023.jpg

You said it:  "One more note, I updated my processor, mobo and memory, as well as doing the resize. But I went into each setting and tried to redo the sensors on the new components, and they either weren't there, or aren't working."

Every PC hardware combination has it's own unique set of sensors.  So when you changed the individual parts of your hardware setup,  you may have lost the ability to read those old sensors because they no longer exist on the new hardware or they may have simply changed names.