Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 10/13/2021 at 2:36 AM, 1 PC Tip a day said:

KICS v2!! 800x480 as the v1

I'm sharing with you all my new KICS background (black and transparent) and the template to guide you in arranging the info. I wanted to include more info, specially voltage and TDP of CPU, GPU and RAM. Also wanted to arrange better the info.

Give me your impressions, all comments will be very appreciate!

Background black.png

Background transparent.png

FPS gradient.png

Template.png

Hey Legend, 

Apologies I know you probably get pinged a lot regarding this design. I have not yet dived into aida64 to figure stuff out. Waiting for my parts to all arrive for my first PC build. 

I was just wondering if we need a .sensorpanel file to go with this or if it should be a fairly straightforward implementation if we have the V1 file. I did look into your posts but forgive the noobness. Also I noticed your display is more of a grey than black. Is that change easily made also?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Big props on this design. Simple and clean. I love it!

2 hours ago, jhueggy1 said:
My first try
Here is new 480x 1920 Sensorpanel. It was a little bit difficult to find a nicew background. I have make from 3 the same Backgrounds only one and this is my result after 3 days work. It was my first Sensorpanel I have make in my life.

Screenshot.png

hello nice job, You cant share this?

• Sensor Moderators
22 minutes ago, Onours said:

So it's not all about your creativity but just a copy/paste or patchwork stuff is it Costa?

The link u shared above says the picture can be licensed for free as wallpaper. But u use it in a skin of yours and sell it here. 

Nah, won't pay you for someone else's work

Screenshot_20230220_021834_Edge.jpg

movie-time-movie.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Kryogenus said:

Very nice modification . nice work .
Is it possible to share it ?

Always! I apologize for spamming the same sensor over and over :)

I changed some things around. The CPU Utilization numbers on the top are now 16 small bars. GPU Hotspot moved to the right, Disks section was remade, etc, etc. Enjoy! :D

image.png.1ce8a1fd2c681504b5b4cf29ddc30876.png

2023-02-19Dsp211024x600.sensorpanel

I have a 7 inch tablet in portrait mode long ways (1024x600) and would like to see if anyone has a blue cyberpunk or tron etc readout for download or i can buy one. I just would like basic cpu, gpu temps and usage of cpu/gpu also. Nothing crazy but something with cool blue layout.

On 1/12/2023 at 8:26 PM, xmanrigger said:

OK, I finally found this. This was my sensor panel from way back in the Battlefield 2 days. Aida64 was Everest then. Pretty basic compared to some today. But hey, this was 2009. This was displayed on a second monitor.

Secondary.jpg

DSC_0018.JPG

O M G G15 Mx518 et tapis Func reversible. il y avait meme un clips pour le fil de souris sur ce tapis. Les miens n'ont pas vécu jusqu'à maintenant