Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hi all, i need help.. I have bought 3.5 inch display that came with the software("usbmonitor"), but that file does not work.. After many hours of trying to solve that i gave up.. Now im using aida64 software and it's working now, but i need to import .axlcd file to load the theme.. Does anyone have any .axlcd file, becase i did't find any good here.. Many thanks..

On 3/25/2022 at 4:40 AM, Dave59337 said:

So, I finally finished my gauge panel to my liking.  I think it all works right.  In one example I was running a short stress test.  Every gauge has a warning transparency gauge on top.  If fan or water pump slows down, drives start thrashing, running low on memory, something gets hot, excessive internet load, etc., the gauge will turn yellow then red to warn me.

2022-03-24 (3).png

2022-03-24 (4).png

Hello

very good work could you send me files or resize for me please (1280x1024)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mister_no said:

Hi all, i need help.. I have bought 3.5 inch display that came with the software("usbmonitor"), but that file does not work.. After many hours of trying to solve that i gave up.. Now im using aida64 software and it's working now, but i need to import .axlcd file to load the theme.. Does anyone have any .axlcd file, becase i did't find any good here.. Many thanks..

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure this will work for you but it did for me for another extension type, so most files will be .sensorpanel. For a while I used an old phone which used .osdlcd or something like that, so to import them between panel types all I did was exchange the extension type on the files. Try it out and you may get lucky, good luck!

On 10/13/2021 at 2:36 AM, 1 PC Tip a day said:

KICS v2!! 800x480 as the v1

I'm sharing with you all my new KICS background (black and transparent) and the template to guide you in arranging the info. I wanted to include more info, specially voltage and TDP of CPU, GPU and RAM. Also wanted to arrange better the info.

Give me your impressions, all comments will be very appreciate!

Background black.png

Background transparent.png

FPS gradient.png

Template.png

Hey Legend, 

Apologies I know you probably get pinged a lot regarding this design. I have not yet dived into aida64 to figure stuff out. Waiting for my parts to all arrive for my first PC build. 

I was just wondering if we need a .sensorpanel file to go with this or if it should be a fairly straightforward implementation if we have the V1 file. I did look into your posts but forgive the noobness. Also I noticed your display is more of a grey than black. Is that change easily made also?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Big props on this design. Simple and clean. I love it!

2 hours ago, jhueggy1 said:
My first try
Here is new 480x 1920 Sensorpanel. It was a little bit difficult to find a nicew background. I have make from 3 the same Backgrounds only one and this is my result after 3 days work. It was my first Sensorpanel I have make in my life.

Screenshot.png

hello nice job, You cant share this?