Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

16 hours ago, JariKoi said:

Great, is it possible to have the same colour in 1920x480. Thank you very much.

On 10/12/2021 at 12:36 PM, 1 PC Tip a day said:

KICS v2!! 800x480 as the v1

I'm sharing with you all my new KICS background (black and transparent) and the template to guide you in arranging the info. I wanted to include more info, specially voltage and TDP of CPU, GPU and RAM. Also wanted to arrange better the info.

Give me your impressions, all comments will be very appreciate!

Background black.png

Background transparent.png

FPS gradient.png

Template.png

Can you have the 480x320 version to share please?

Where you bought the display 800x480? I found only 3.5in ax206 (480x320) in aliexpress. The others models say "free aida64" because they have the own software.

You use a standard small hdmi monitor to use like monitor of aida64?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Spookyz said:

Where you bought the display 800x480? I found only 3.5in ax206 (480x320) in aliexpress. The others models say "free aida64" because they have the own software.

I like it, picasso

6 hours ago, Mice007 said:

This is the most visited topic on our forum, with the most significant number of posts. We are delighted that we have a great community around the SensorPanel in AIDA64, and we are thrilled to see such amazing work that you guys create. However, we have seen several arguments and issues about the increased number of promoted paid works and copyright infringement. We strongly believe in the importance of protecting intellectual property, but of course, it is not an easy task to monitor all uploaded work. To make the forum more feasible, we created a "Promote your SensorPanel" topic where you can put your work you want to sell to others without flooding the original topic. By doing this, we hope we can support the community here and drive it back to a more friendly and resourceful place.

New Rules

• No advertising posts for paid resources, SensorPanels in the "Share your SensorPanel" topic. You can still upload your panels here to show them to others and discuss details.

• You are only allowed to upload your own work here. The only exception is when you have proper authorization from the original owner of a SensorPanel to upload and modify their work.

Much appreciated - Thank you !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JariKoi said:

I quickly changed the size to 480x1920, but you can change the colors yourself. Here on a black and white background. Also, I updated it a bit. I hope it's okay.

edit. I just noticed that you meant the horizontal one. I edited the panels I made to 480x1920. I don't think I can manage to start editing them horizontally, because I myself use the screen vertically.

480x1920Black.sensorpanel 240.69 kB · 6 downloads 480x1920white.sensorpanel 264.54 kB · 4 downloads

Thank you very much.

On 3/14/2023 at 1:39 PM, Spookyz said:

I converted the KICS v2! to 480x320 (ax206)

updated 15/03/2023

Font_Orbitron.zip 2023-03-15.sensorpanel480x320.png.012ee359b5b21271ca2605d56a5a20ef.png

Edited by Spookyz
Updated with big fonts in voltage
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/12/2023 at 5:02 PM, VeilSide said:

Моя минималистичная сенсорная панель 1920 x 480 теперь доступна для загрузки на странице #392.

ss01.thumb.png.8b2174e5be35420518443d1551dff468.png

This is very cool! My favorite panel!

Two questions:
Will such a panel be 480 x 1280?
Teach me how to add fonts, how to do?(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J0K3R5 said:

Screen size: 1024x600

120 step gauge, accurate as I could get it by 1 degree.

Pins / screws / bubble line are all removable for cleaner look.

PSD supplied, do as you wish with it, it just an experiment for me.

Google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1smXU_m2_ua_SRLD97UD5G0BUHnTp7ftI?usp=share_link

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG.08e4a1e5652d113cc1a03f61f38ef68d.PNG

Well done, thank you

Em 14/03/2023 em 08:22, Mice007 disse:

Este é o tópico mais visitado em nosso fórum, com o número mais significativo de postagens. Estamos muito satisfeitos por termos uma grande comunidade em torno do SensorPanel no AIDA64 e estamos entusiasmados em ver o trabalho incrível que vocês criam. No entanto, vimos vários argumentos e questões sobre o aumento do número de trabalhos pagos promovidos e violação de direitos autorais. Acreditamos fortemente na importância de proteger a propriedade intelectual, mas é claro que não é uma tarefa fácil monitorar todo o trabalho carregado. Para tornar o fórum mais viável, criamos um " Promova seu SensorPanel" tópico onde você pode colocar seu trabalho que deseja vender para outras pessoas sem inundar o tópico original. Ao fazer isso, esperamos poder apoiar a comunidade aqui e levá-la de volta a um lugar mais amigável e cheio de recursos.

Novas regras

• Nenhuma postagem de publicidade para recursos pagos, SensorPanels no tópico "Compartilhar seu SensorPanel". Você ainda pode enviar seus painéis aqui para mostrá-los a outras pessoas e discutir detalhes.

• Você só tem permissão para fazer upload de seu próprio trabalho aqui. A única exceção é quando você tem a devida autorização do proprietário original de um SensorPanel para carregar e modificar seu trabalho.

Thanks for this =D

31 minutes ago, JariKoi said:

Thanks for the gauges. I tested these. It was quite a job to make them work. I've never tried before. I changed the size and color of the meter. It took about 3-4 hours in total.

spnew2.thumb.png.a41ddb17abc951be1c0f158afd25a024.png      spnew.thumb.png.3cefd55bf5528c57c554ffaaae7dccec.png 

spnew3.thumb.png.3340e0f13e9a3a4d3a276411f9ff6c52.png     spnew4.thumb.png.dc20254a5b725dab850c3f7732a6dcd1.png

Great work, they are very professional.
Is it possible to share them?
Thank you again for your work and research.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/31/2012 at 8:54 AM, Mice007 said:

We've created this topic to have a place where you can share your Sensor Panel themes. If you designed a stunning SensorPanel layout and you want to show it to others or you just want to find some examples or download a good looking panel then you are in the right place.

Please attach at least one screen shot with your ".sensorpanel" file, so others can see how the attached panel looks like.

sample.sensorpanel

New Rules (effective from March 14, 2023)

• No advertising posts for paid resources, SensorPanels in the "Share your SensorPanel" topic. You can still upload your panels here to show them to others and discuss details.

• You are only allowed to upload your own work here. The only exception is when you have proper authorization from the original owner of a SensorPanel to upload and modify their work.

can you remove the links or posts to the unavailable sensor panel downloads... 300+ pages of that gets abit redundant and time consuming.

• Like 2