Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

13 hours ago, DeaDRat said:

This is my project finaly done. Feel free to change colors or anything like. Add some details like BM temperature and RAM usage animation.

image.thumb.jpeg.0fe43d058c03a3ce1f13eb8e36455d86.jpeg

MY LCD panel 1024x600.sensorpanel 1.57 MB · 31 downloads DS-DIGIB.TTF 24.31 kB · 29 downloads

I made this for myself 515x1920. Thanks to @DeaDRat for posting the original.

IMG_46.thumb.jpg.0f9f6636d4bd914871aec4a41c060615.jpg

• Like 6

On 2/28/2023 at 12:19 PM, VeilSide said:

My updated 800 x 480 minimalistic and newly added 1920 x 1080 minimalistic as well as 1920 x 480 minimalistic version sensorpanel inspired by @ThatManOnTheMoon designs.

Histograms are now added within the same SensorPanel Manager.

Note: CPU and GPU min/max temperature readings are just static labels/placeholders since those features are still not available. They can be hidden in SensorPanel Manager. Intake fan speed is also disabled since I have my intake fans connected to external fan headers on the GPU and as of today, there is no way to monitor them with AIDA64. If needed, link it to whatever fans you like and enable the option.

ss01.png.db9896c634c7c0ec96fc872d5ece607a.png

Alternate version with histograms.

ss02.png.2b0d155c8a6595c04edf65a83ce313d6.png

1920 x 480 version

ss04.thumb.png.535e939eb011e77d444f47536e2fe4d5.png

Make sure to download and install GeForce font if you haven't already. geforce_light.otf

minimalistic_800_480.sensorpanel 48.15 kB · 191 downloads   minimalistic_1920_1080.sensorpanel 92.98 kB · 184 downloads                                         minimalistic_1920_480.sensorpanel 79.47 kB · 146 downloads

To enable histograms for CPU/GPU/RTSS do the following in the SensorPanel Manager:

ss03.png.66bc4a1b7069161e23dcff0673f70314.png

Changelog:

03/03/2023 Added drop shadow effect for the overlay, fixed some text overlapping.

12/03/2023 Added 1920 x 480 minimalistic sensorpanel version.

Will the 800x480 fit on a 5in screen with out modifications?

I know this theme has been modified many times, so I'll throw my attempt in the ring. After digging through forums and experimentations, I finally got this one animated like I have seen on other builds of this. So much better than static image. 

I have to thank those who are willing to share their work to the community as it is a great learning tool to experiment and understand how to use the tools to eventually make it the way I like it for my own usage. I have borrowed from other templates along the way. 

The only thing I haven't figured out and it would seem previous builds have the issue of displaying the disk usage properly. It seems like even though it is set up, it just wont display anything. 

It has been fun playing around with it along with the display I have. Now I wish I purchased a 7" screen. I know the template I downloaded was set for 1024x600 to which I had to use CRU to create a custom resolution for the screen I have. Works perfectly. 

image.thumb.png.7cadb17afefbf324c4a5b30e98827078.png

Sorry video isn't the best quality, but gives you an idea how great this template looks when animated. It's a shame Sensor panel doesn't have animation baked in. 

• Like 2

Forgive me but I am not as familiar as you guys with either Photoshop or AIda64 at the moment so I am having to re-edit from the time that you guys dedicate to your screens.

I wanted a Dark panel and found this fabulous edit from icerx on page 400. So a little time and effort playing around with the panel. This is the end result.

Some of the fans info I did not need for my rig which gave me the space to include info that I like to have in a panel and with this resolution being for my 7inch panel I did some messing around with colours to boost the contrast for the smaller fonts to stand out from the background and be easier to see at a glance.

I hope that you dont mind icerx.

Desktop Screenshot 2023.03.27 - 10.58.42.05.png

Simple Darkness.sensorpanel

• Like 4

11 hours ago, OntarioTL said:

I know this theme has been modified many times, so I'll throw my attempt in the ring. After digging through forums and experimentations, I finally got this one animated like I have seen on other builds of this. So much better than static image. 

I have to thank those who are willing to share their work to the community as it is a great learning tool to experiment and understand how to use the tools to eventually make it the way I like it for my own usage. I have borrowed from other templates along the way. 

The only thing I haven't figured out and it would seem previous builds have the issue of displaying the disk usage properly. It seems like even though it is set up, it just wont display anything. 

It has been fun playing around with it along with the display I have. Now I wish I purchased a 7" screen. I know the template I downloaded was set for 1024x600 to which I had to use CRU to create a custom resolution for the screen I have. Works perfectly. 

Sorry video isn't the best quality, but gives you an idea how great this template looks when animated. It's a shame Sensor panel doesn't have animation baked in. 

how do you do that animation?

8 minutes ago, Vimyscout said:

If anyone prefers the panel without the Asus logo let me know and I'll be happy to take it off for you. Or If you prefer another Mobo logo in there, just let me know.

As always, thanks for looking.

f7.thumb.png.3c76c55027ab727e12658167766851ef.png

Future Z.ttf 10.89 kB · 0 downloads UI.sensorpanel 763.93 kB · 0 downloads DS-DIGI.TTF 23.88 kB · 0 downloads

Great panel as usual. Many thanks for your work and sharing.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ultracopa said:

how do you do that animation?

You have to enable Remote sensor LCD support under LCD instead of using SensorPanel. Then run this app for it to remotely send the information to the remote sensor panel. There you adjust the screen size as well. When you download it, it will more than likely report it as a virus, so while I think it's fine and just a false positive on the part of virus checkers, I'll let you decide if you want to attempt to download it. 

This is the only way I know of to get the animation from Aida64. Thanks to IAmOrion for the development of the app!

If you want to test it with my panel, help yourself. 

SensorPanel 1024x600.rar

• Like 2

On 3/27/2023 at 5:30 AM, OntarioTL said:

Can you share the link please?

On 9/3/2021 at 6:54 AM, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

Looks very cool, please send me too alecsmil@gmail.com Tanks