Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
7 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

@COSTAJUNIOR

There was nothing wrong with that post. I was doing the forum members a favor by letting them know about a great FREE GAME offer. Just about any PC forum welcomes such posts. I had absolutely nothing to gain from the post.

And you spoiled the fun.

So if you would like to follow the spirit of the new rules as well, why not remove your 'sales pitch' from your signature when posting to this thread. That is about as sneaky as what that 'other guy' was doing.

You make comments here and there in this thread just to flash your signature. You guys getting no traffic over there in that thread?

I took a screenshot of this post. It will be sent to Administration if this post is deleted.

@xmanrigger The topic is for sharing the sensors, if you want to share something, do it in the correct session.
I'm doing my job as a moderator, and as I said, any and all content that doesn't refer to sensor sharing will be edited and if it persists, it will be deleted.
Watch your words when you say I'm being sneaky, I won't tolerate any kind of insults, let's not pollute the thread with other types of posts.
Subject closed.

Edited by COSTAJUNIOR

2 hours ago, olwi said:

hi guys,

first of all, thanks for sharing your awesome creations. :)

Im wondering if you guys connect your info screen to your gpu or to the mobo hdmi output?

GPU for me, if however your cpu has integrated graphics then you could attach to the hdmi of the mobo

• Like 1

On 4/8/2023 at 4:08 PM, JariKoi said:

I had some time and thought I would do a little good. I quickly changed the size to fit you. You can enlarge the fonts. The panel size is 1024x600

Here is the finished product. Thanks for you time in helping me out. I am not talented enough nor do I have adobe to change the size. Once again thanks for your help

Screenshot (4).png

• Like 12

• Sensor Moderators
29 minutes ago, Onours said:

Can we have a poll asking members whether to have @COSTAJUNIOR as a topic moderator or not?

I don't like him editing / deleting people's posts...

@Onours Come on, I edited the topic stating that the topic is unique and exclusive for sharing the sensors.
Another thing, there is no such thing as polling to choose forum moderators. Those who decide something related to this are the admins of the forum.
Whether you like it or not, I will be editing the post if necessary, even deleting it.
And I didn't want to turn users against me. The message is given.

• Like 1

For the love of God, can anyone tell me please if they know of this skin... It was screenshot with the screen I bought (1024x600) but for life of me i can't find it... been trawling through 100s of pages but still nothing. Is it just a previous version of Asus Ai Suite? I have version 3 and its skinned in red, but I badly want the bluey to suit my rig... Cheers

AI Suite skin.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Reg66 said:

For the love of God, can anyone tell me please if they know of this skin... It was screenshot with the screen I bought (1024x600) but for life of me i can't find it... been trawling through 100s of pages but still nothing. Is it just a previous version of Asus Ai Suite? I have version 3 and its skinned in red, but I badly want the bluey to suit my rig... Cheers

AI Suite skin.jpg

Send "panel" of your current skin here and I can try to change it from red to blue. btw aisuite is the worst program I know. confused many machines.

• Sensor Moderators
8 hours ago, Reg66 said:

AI Suite skin.jpg

That's the ASUS ROG Suite (reverse images search via google)

suite1.png

I had not much time for. I resized it to 1024x600px and edited the image a little bit and cleaned the text.

suite1.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/10/2023 at 2:55 PM, Onours said:

Can we have a poll asking members whether to have @COSTAJUNIOR as a topic moderator or not?

I don't like him editing / deleting people's posts...

One of the responsibilities of a topic moderator does involve some degree of control over posts from everyone.  The key is whether those posts violate enumerated posting rules.  If not then that moderator is simply exercising personal opinion and should not have direct control to edit or delete someone else's posts.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Snakeplisskn said:

Nice to see a sensor moderator is putting an ad for his custom made sensor panels in the "Share your SensorPanel" forum. NICE. :ph34r:

You should read the rules of this forum before you make such a sarcastic remark.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Snakeplisskn said:

Nice to see a sensor moderator is putting an ad for his custom made sensor panels in the "Share your SensorPanel" forum. NICE. :ph34r:

408 pages of posts. Probably 50 pages of panels for sale, but twice as many pages full of people complaining about how it pollutes this topic. NICE.

• Thanks 2

• Sensor Moderators
13 hours ago, Snakeplisskn said:

What is your problem? Seriously. It's funny when i look at your profile and see who is the only one who makes the "sad" emote there.

I'm doing 3 minutes of work to help someone with a free graphic so he can use it as he wanted and you don't like that even though it doesn't concern you. Instead, you are complaining again about advertising in my signature.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1