Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 15.04.2023 at 12:02, Psycho said:

This sensor panel I liked from the arrangement and color very well, so I have left the idea completely so and tailored to my needs. That means in my case that I have packed everything on 1920x1200.

2023-04-15 10_56_48-SensorPanel.png

Hello everyone. Guys, I need help. I used an FHD monitor and an additional 1280x720 found cool panels in this branch and chose one of them, everything worked great. But after changing the main monitor to 2k, I can't put a single panel, everyone has either pictures or sensors. I have already changed the resolution of both the main and second screen, and what I haven't done, nothing helps. as I understand it, the problem is in some kind of scaling.

12312312312312312312.png

Снимок экрана 2023-04-20 083934.png

Edited by makr0s

5 hours ago, makr0s said:

Hello everyone. Guys, I need help. I used an FHD monitor and an additional 1280x720 found cool panels in this branch and chose one of them, everything worked great. But after changing the main monitor to 2k, I can't put a single panel, everyone has either pictures or sensors. I have already changed the resolution of both the main and second screen, and what I haven't done, nothing helps. as I understand it, the problem is in some kind of scaling.

12312312312312312312.png

Снимок экрана 2023-04-20 083934.png

You also need to adjust the settings in Aida.
Open Aida64, click on File in the upper left corner and then on Settings. Then click on LCD, there you can set the size of the preview and under SensorPanel the panel size for your screen. You also need the same fonts for the panels so that everything fits, not all fonts are always already installed on your PC.

On 4/15/2022 at 9:25 PM, shoeprano27 said:

hey what kind of speakers are those? did it come with that woodgrain or you customized it?

Hey, sorry i just sawe this a year later lol. they are Jamo S803s the wood grain is how they com.  Excellent speakers for the how much they cost.  I liked em enough to buy 6 more for my living room surround sound

Hello.  I am new to this forum and I am looking for a sensor panel that will work for a small monitor that I purchased.  I want to use it for a gaming PC that I built.  The monitor is 7.9 inches and 1280x400.  If anyone can lead me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.  Thank you for your time.

2 minutes ago, jason74 said:

Hello.  I am new to this forum and I am looking for a sensor panel that will work for a small monitor that I purchased.  I want to use it for a gaming PC that I built.  The monitor is 7.9 inches and 1280x400.  If anyone can lead me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.  Thank you for your time.

Try this but your size 1280x400

On 8/11/2021 at 10:57 AM, zér0Kelvin said:

Took some inspiration from the posts here and made my own 600 x 1024 panel. Let me know if you are interested in a download.

8D7D55B9-B36C-49CB-AD53-8A7CA93C4767.png

Wow! This one is amazing. Simple but great. Is it possible to share it in 1920x1200?

• Like 2

On 21.04.2023 at 17:22, Psycho said:

Вам также необходимо настроить настройки в Aida.
Откройте Aida64, нажмите на Файл в верхнем левом углу, а затем на Настройки. Затем нажмите на ЖК-дисплей, там вы можете установить размер предварительного просмотра, а в разделе SensorPanel - размер панели для вашего экрана. Вам также нужны одинаковые шрифты для панелей, чтобы все подходило, не все шрифты всегда уже установлены на вашем ПК.

I have already tried to set these values - it did not help. as for fonts, too, no. this particular panel worked fine for me.

4 forum.png

4 forum2.png

4 forum 3.png