Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

I grew up on TNG, so when my BeadaPanel arrived partway through Season 3 of Picard, I knew I had to do an LCARS sensor panel. Really happy with how it turned out! Still a couple of small items to add, but it's pretty much done. Drives show remaining free space; I do a lot of video work, so that's out of a total of 30TB. The meters under the CPU show levels in each core, borrowed from VMO11's awesome Protostar sensor panel. LCARS shapes and colour palette from Retoucher07030 on DeviantArt.

BeadaPanel.jpg

• Like 11

10 hours ago, makr0s said:

I have already tried to set these values - it did not help. as for fonts, too, no. this particular panel worked fine for me.

4 forum.png

4 forum2.png

4 forum 3.png

I found out what the problem was. I changed this value to 100%, but everything was still bad. it turns out that it was necessary to restart the computer and everything fell into place. it's a pity that now you will have to use such a scale in windows - it's not very convenient.

Снимок экрана 2023-04-24 085451.png

On 10/14/2022 at 10:07 PM, zér0Kelvin said:

I made a horizontal (1024 x 600) version of a panel I made a while back. Still WIP so let me know what you guys think about it and what I should change. Thanks!

Edit: BTW the colour on the memory and the GPU changes based on usage and temperature respectively.

image.thumb.png.6dccf78cd766bc1335704206a732c0e6.png

Simplistic Horizontal.sensorpanel 584.27 kB · 1,369 downloads

IMG_0571.jpeg

6 hours ago, legalizacion27 said:

Здравствуйте, друзья, есть ли какой-либо способ или программа для уменьшения разрешения? мой ЖК-дисплей имеет разрешение 480x320 (AX206), и большинство, которые я вижу на этом форуме, имеют более высокое разрешение.....

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/667-share-your-sensorpanel/?do=findComment&comment=51798

I'd like to ask the experts who regularly build these panels, why when I changed/upgraded a few components in my computer are there missing elements to rebuild my sensor panel?

For example, I changed my gpu from my old 1080ti to a new Radeon 7900 XTX. Now, when I try to update the sensors in my panel, I go into the sensor's setup window, and it DOES NOT list a single thing for gpu. It has cpu stuff, drive stuff and temps. But there is no longer any gpu options. WHY WOULD THIS BE??? I can provide screen captures if needed. 

Here's an updated look at my useless panel. So I've moved a few things around, and tried to get it spaced out correctly now. But can't get the right sensors set up and thus it's relatively of no use right now. ANY HELP would be hugely appreciated. I must be missing something... 

zzz.jpg

15 hours ago, 10thDmenxn said:

I'd like to ask the experts who regularly build these panels, why when I changed/upgraded a few components in my computer are there missing elements to rebuild my sensor panel?

For example, I changed my gpu from my old 1080ti to a new Radeon 7900 XTX. Now, when I try to update the sensors in my panel, I go into the sensor's setup window, and it DOES NOT list a single thing for gpu. It has cpu stuff, drive stuff and temps. But there is no longer any gpu options. WHY WOULD THIS BE??? I can provide screen captures if needed. 

Here's an updated look at my useless panel. So I've moved a few things around, and tried to get it spaced out correctly now. But can't get the right sensors set up and thus it's relatively of no use right now. ANY HELP would be hugely appreciated. I must be missing something... 

zzz.jpg

Have you tried restarting the PC? That fixed a similar issue I had when changing hardware before.

On 1/15/2022 at 4:26 AM, Wilson Tan said:

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt to customize a system monitor for my new Ryzen build. I have to install FRAPS to get the FPS working.

Note that you might need to tweak the CPU Temperature from "CPU" to "CPU Diode" for some Processors to reflect the correct temperatures.

You can download Fraps @ https://fraps.com/.

Ryzen V2
Size: 1024x768 Landscape

Enjoy!

Screenshot 1_15_2022 3_19_33 PM.png

RYZEN V2 1024x768.sensorpanelUnavailable

Can you make this theme available?
  • Like 1

On 4/24/2023 at 6:40 AM, DrExcelsior said:

I grew up on TNG, so when my BeadaPanel arrived partway through Season 3 of Picard, I knew I had to do an LCARS sensor panel. Really happy with how it turned out! Still a couple of small items to add, but it's pretty much done. Drives show remaining free space; I do a lot of video work, so that's out of a total of 30TB. The meters under the CPU show levels in each core, borrowed from VMO11's awesome Protostar sensor panel. LCARS shapes and colour palette from Retoucher07030 on DeviantArt.

BeadaPanel.jpg

Can you share your panel please? Really like it and want to create my own one for 16 cores for myseld on your basic. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

New to Aida64 so just a simple recolouring and change to some elements from a previous panel by @mikevjust playing around really until i figure it all out.

Weather is Rainmeter and all the other data is Aquasuite, low temps courtesy of over the top custom loop, lol.

All this is on an old 1080p monitor so plenty room to play about with.

Hopefully my 7950X will arrive this week and i can set it all up from scratch after the rebuild.

2029734811_2ndmonitor.thumb.jpg.a24255583bd29e84bf35162fd9189785.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/25/2023 at 11:29 PM, 10thDmenxn said:

zzz.jpg

Assuming you already have a licensed copy of Aida64, which will display all your GPU options. Did you change from Nvidia drivers to Radeon for your new card? If that's the case, there could be elements still of your old drivers left behind which may be causing some conflict on your system. Windows 'uninstall' option will not completely remove everything GPU driver related. I'm only guessing here but it may be worth while if you haven't already, downloading something like DDU.

Again, if this is the case? I would completely uninstall any Radeon drivers beforehand, then use DDU to completely clean your system of any video driver leftovers, both of your old card, and new. When done go ahead and reinstall your Radeon drivers.

Judging by the screenshot, your system is bang up to date. Good luck