Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 9/3/2021 at 7:54 AM, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

plesase send to me, mirohadrware@hotmail.com  tks

6 hours ago, vrdnm said:

Just install RTSS (Riva tuner statistics server) , run it, open a game and your fps counter will start working

Thanks !

may i ask about  running Aida64 at 3rd monitor (1920x480) during the time of using the PC and playing games or working , will it affect the performance? heavy load ? v.v..

On 3/21/2023 at 4:59 PM, hmfazevedo said:

New one eiXadWG.jpg

Big ask matey but could you share the fonts you used for this one if you get 5mins? Think you’ve nailed it with this one but when I loaded it, it loaded bog standard fonts so I’m assuming it’s because some of the fonts are downloaded ones. Thanks in advance and again, great work on this one 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2023 at 12:26 PM, Mario Rodrigues Sobral said:

What about that? 480x320 panel

I'm still working on it, so if anyone wants help me to improve/change the quality of the dials and model, I would be grateful, because I don't have skills to work with images.

- GPU: temp + hotspot temp + vram usage + core usage + fan usage;
- CPU: temp + clock + fan usage + all cores usage
- Storage: temp + memory usage
- RAM: memory usage 
- FPS counter
- Processor ID,Moatherboard ID and Windows ID;

2023-03-31-FINAL.axlcd 1.82 MB · 100 downloads 2023-03-31-FINAL.sensorpanel 1.82 MB · 119 downloads

Would be nice a topic with all panel shared for each resolution. Its hard to  finding new panels with this resolution.

As I have not skill in graphic design, I think mine is still a little ugly. If anyone can improve his look, I would greatly appreciate it! pleeeease 

On 6/15/2023 at 3:12 PM, JonathanFirst said:

Peguei um tema aqui do fórum e personalizei, ficou assim, quem quiser é só baixar.

image.png.6bf8f23b04a960ad704c1a46259cb1d9.png

temas relacionados: axlcd, .axlcd, 480x320, temas ax206

jonathan_machinist.axlcd 317.22 kB · 58 downloads

vou testar! valeu. se quiser testar o meu também e dar uma melhorada nele. tá em alguns topicos acima aqui.

• Like 2

Hey all. Been building this for a bit and it's still a WIP. I've taken bits and pieces from different LCARS images and put together one screen. Been a Trekkie all my life and I finally have a little corner of it to myself. Whole desk area is Star Trek themed but this is about AIDA64, not the whole thing. 

https://imgur.com/AQmjaJW

https://imgur.com/71YJQWK

https://imgur.com/vs43RHa

• Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 3:40 AM, Radames said:

Well-spoken! Along these lines:

Hello Aida64 community.
It's nice that this forum exists, and that FinalWire offers such a great way to display PC information in such a nice way.
Until today I was only a "silent observer" in this forum. I’ve only looked at the various Aida panels and downloaded some that I liked or that seemed suitable for my purposes.
In the meantime, I know how it works and can assemble panels - according to my own aesthetic and technical 
requirements.

Here I would share the first one I am really happy with it.
Using a "minimalist" panel from a member here on the forum. Thanks for that!
I wanted only the (to me) most important information, no frills, clear, in the smallest space (800x480).

I hope someone will like it.

no tchotchkes1.PNG

no tchotchkes2.PNG

no tchotchkes1(800x480).sensorpanel 251.11 kB · 102 downloads no tchotchkes2(800x480).sensorpanel 266.59 kB · 50 downloads

I was able to use this, but how do you get the 'squared off' font for all the lettering?

Mine just shows up with normal rounded fonts for everything.

12 hours ago, Arcmanov said:

I was able to use this, but how do you get the 'squared off' font for all the lettering?

Mine just shows up with normal rounded fonts for everything.

You need the font that was used for the panel. If you do not have the font installed that was used, aida will use a default font. It looks like the Konkretika Bold WIP Bold Font

• Like 1

On 6/27/2023 at 9:22 PM, Johno22 said:

Big ask matey but could you share the fonts you used for this one if you get 5mins? Think you’ve nailed it with this one but when I loaded it, it loaded bog standard fonts so I’m assuming it’s because some of the fonts are downloaded ones. Thanks in advance and again, great work on this one 

If i remember correctly, font is GeForce