Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 1/2/2021 at 6:21 PM, kekkot said:

Upscaled to 1280x720 and changed from yellowish to red to match my build; also edited some things here and there.
Font: airborne 

definitivo.sensorpanel 224.89 kB · 190 downloads Airborne-MOdr.ttf 32.07 kB · 133 downloads

Sensor Panel.png

Used your layout for mine, thanks very much for your time setting this up.

9 hours ago, JariKoi said:

After watching gameplay video of the new Starfield game, I was inspired to make another panel. Size 515x1920. Maybe I'll change it a little more if I can/have time. Now I have to take a break doing these things. Good night.

Starfield2.thumb.png.65b6bbf3439dd706cc37171c6144813a.png

Wow @JariKoi, this is awesome. I always loved your HARD work to inspire me :) I loved the dial circular design.

just wanna know, do we deserve to get this or just the dialer work to re-use it for our setup.Thank you !

Hello everyone, I want to ask a few simple questions below if anyone is using ipad as a secondary screen to display the sensor panel:

1. Which ipad are you using?

2. Which software do u use on windows and iPad for connectivity?

3. What's the resolution ipad allow for the setup as a secondary screen?

4. Is it a wired or wireless connection?

Thank you in advance. Hope these are simple questions anyone can answer if using the iPad 

2 hours ago, JariKoi said:

I got a little more excited to mod my earlier Starfield panel and made a couple more. I am very satisfied with the end result. 515x1920

BlackPurple.thumb.png.68ff266f8ec72dc0b0618954ff0266a7.png

Love the black, is there any chance you could make this available to download, even at 320 x 1480 if poss. It would look awesome in my latest PC build

IMG_20230815_093520.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ser4ph4 said:

Hello guys =)

I updated my panel here, I took ideas from friends here in the post and edited a skin, remembering that the credits are all from the original creators, I made occasional changes to my liking..

------

faFRkKj.png

PanelAida64.zip 312.31 kB · 0 downloads

Hi Ser4ph4

Your panel is really nice, great work and thanks for sharing it with us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, carlos1313 said:

Porque quando carrego a tela ela fica totalmente desconfigurado, letras grandes e fora do lugar, impossível de usar.... baixei várias telas todas com o mesmo problema

Vc precisa usar as fontes que os criadores utilizaram, geralmente eles disponibilizam junto com o download do arquivo. vc só precisa instalar o arquivo de "fonte" e resolve o problema de letras grandes e fora do lugar.

• Thanks 1

On 8/25/2023 at 8:13 PM, Surjeet said:

Sure @dismattboy, please find attached and hope you would like it :)

Size: 1024x600

1024x600 Meters Mod.png

662834835_1024x600MetersMod.sensorpanel 8.98 MB · 61 downloads

Hi! Great job! I installed it to myself in a resolution of 1280 by 800. But there is a nuance, why does it not show the temperature of the processor and VRam? What could be the problem?