Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 8/22/2023 at 1:16 PM, BH33 said:

Just finished modified "The Division 2" skin switching from 1280x800 to 1920x515, 12.6" display.

From the video, I download the animation from "Wallpaper Engine" by searching the keyword "The Division 2", download and set the animation according to the size and position that I want. Also I set the sensor panel transparency to 25%.

SCREENSHOT.png

Can you make it available for download please ? 1920x480 would be perfect !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BH33 said:

Meus painéis de skin Starfield 1920 x 515.

O jogo Starfield para PC será lançado em breve, então eu crio meus painéis de skin Starfield. Existem 2 skins diferentes. Um deles, o design é o mesmo do meu skin anterior da Divisão 2. Ambos possuem luzes de “Aviso” e outro painel possui um relógio Starfield no centro para informar a hora, data e medidor de 24 horas. O design do relógio é baseado nas "edições de colecionador Starfield". A animação do logotipo Starfield está usando o Wallpaper Engine.

Você pode me enviar o arquivo do painel do sensor, se quiser. Espero que vocês gostem.

Great job, nice panel.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Firas M said:

what font are you using and can you share the X and Y values so we know where everything goes.

If you download the panel everything will pretty much fall into place. Right-click on the panel for the SensorPanel manager screen. You'll find all the info there.

Fonts are Future Z & Digital-7 included.

Fonts.rar

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
7 hours ago, BH33 said:

My 1920 x 515 Starfield skin panels.

Starfield PC game is releasing soon so I create my Starfield skin panels. There are 2 different skins. One of them, the design is the same as my previous Division 2 skin. Both of them have a "Warning" lights and another panel has a Starfield watch at the center to tell the time, date and a 24 HR gauge. The watch design is base from the "Starfield Collector’s editions". The Starfield logo animation is using Wallpaper Engine.

You can pm me for the sensorpanel file you if you want. Hope you guys like it.

Congratulations on the project, it turned out amazing.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, mostlydave said:

This is great! is it possible to resize it for those of us without an external screen? This is pretty big on a 1080p monitor

hey, no "easy" way of doing that, sorry. Just "scaling" it takes some some work and i dont really have the time to do that.

16 hours ago, Ali-S said:

Looks awesome, thank you.

Edit: Same of GPU gauges are stuck at 100% or 1%, even i tried to edit the value it did not work.

Thats weird, it was the max value you tried to edit? Which gauge is always at 100 and what number does it give you?
Never had that issue

16 hours ago, joransrb said:

Thats weird, it was the max value you tried to edit? Which gauge is always at 100 and what number does it give you?
Never had that issue

It was the first gauge on the right side, but I found the issue. I removed the gauge, but it was still there, so I removed the background, and it was removed, so it was a part of the background design and was overlapping the gauge.

Screenshot 2023-09-01 014357.png

Screenshot 2023-09-01 014434.png

Here is my Tron Legacy based Sensor panel. Resolution is 1100x3840. Fonts used are Denmark and TR2N

Been playing around for a while and have lifted concepts/images from others before me (with many thanks).

Just wish we had a bit more control with some default Units or maybe someone can provide some help if there is a way to show values in these units.

Hard Disk - TB

Voltage - mV

GPU Memory Clock - Ghz

Note: The two bikes at the bottom of the screen are using a gauge connected to the "time" sensor. The bikes will progressively move during the day. (The orange one for AM, the blue one for PM). 

1521745_Tron1100x3840.thumb.png.b49e71cced4ba8a535f4e10af568eef7.png

IMG_1871.jpg

TR2N 2.TTF DENMARK.TTF

Tron 1100x3840.sensorpanel

• Like 4