Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 15/12/2021 at 14:34, GladiusUltor said:

Merci à tous ceux qui ont déjà soumis une demande. J'ai pu créer mon propre panneau. Merci à tous ceux qui ont réalisé les graphiques et le contexte. Je n'ai rien fait d'autre que redimensionner et organiser.

2021-12-15.png

2021-12-15 (2).png

831584956_2021-12-15(8).thumb.png.bb9b708fa7611c332b26beea65eadee5.png

auriez vous se sensor a partager ? 

• Like 2

On 10/22/2023 at 10:35 AM, Shephard said:

let’s do this, I’ll make a layout first, post it, and if you or someone else likes it, we’ll assemble it together to your size with your sensors.. I’m still retired, if I don’t die, then I have free time.. B);)

Sounds like a plan! Thank you!

On 2/19/2023 at 10:47 AM, DracarisFire said:

Hey Legend, 

Apologies I know you probably get pinged a lot regarding this design. I have not yet dived into aida64 to figure stuff out. Waiting for my parts to all arrive for my first PC build. 

I was just wondering if we need a .sensorpanel file to go with this or if it should be a fairly straightforward implementation if we have the V1 file. I did look into your posts but forgive the noobness. Also I noticed your display is more of a grey than black. Is that change easily made also?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Big props on this design. Simple and clean. I love it!

Hi! Sorry about the enormous delay on my response. I've been out with AIDA64 these months. But luckily it is pretty straightforward of you download my V1 files and apply the new background on them :).

I'm working on a new 400 x 1280 panel as well. Inspired by some, simple, clean and very aesthetic too. Stay tuned!

I've probably scoured 250 pages from this thread and used the search unsuccessfully a few times, but it seems not many people run a second regular monitor as a sensor panel (because that's overkill I know). But my setup is dual screens for work on a work computer, and when using the monitors with my gaming PC I only ever use the main display so the secondary monitor is prime for using as a panel. 

It's a 4k monitor but happy to scale it down to 1440 or 1080 as it's only 27inch so will still look fine. Is there an easier way to find some 16x9 high resolution sensor panels in this thread other than keyword searching 1080, 1440, 2160 etc... 

I've started building my own, which is functional but just not in the same league as some of the incredible designs here.

14 hours ago, DavelSaverage said:

I've probably scoured 250 pages from this thread and used the search unsuccessfully a few times, but it seems not many people run a second regular monitor as a sensor panel (because that's overkill I know). But my setup is dual screens for work on a work computer, and when using the monitors with my gaming PC I only ever use the main display so the secondary monitor is prime for using as a panel. 

It's a 4k monitor but happy to scale it down to 1440 or 1080 as it's only 27inch so will still look fine. Is there an easier way to find some 16x9 high resolution sensor panels in this thread other than keyword searching 1080, 1440, 2160 etc... 

I've started building my own, which is functional but just not in the same league as some of the incredible designs here.

What are you trying to do? I make my panels for my little monitor on my big screen and move it over so any panel can be used on your big monitor. Just make it on your big monitor and leave it there. Find where you want it placed and lock it. 

15 hours ago, DavelSaverage said:

hello friend.

you don't need a full screen sensor panel for a 27" monitor! its overkill as you said, and its not gonna be cool after all.

instead you can make one smaller and lock it on your second display.

like this one:

sss.thumb.png.a23ed1fcb7b3b6d9782852e7e237c104.png

or a tiny one like this:

479837306_ddddcopy.thumb.png.b1717df646acd60a0787c71b50e0d341.png

its really easy to make a sensorpanel for your own.

after downloading shared (file.sensorpanel) file's, you can find any premade bar and gauge designs in this directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Business\SensorPanel

use each one you like.

its gonna be easier if you customize a shared sensorpanel file. 

On 1/14/2021 at 12:20 AM, Liao Joey said:

1920X480

37791330_preview1920.thumb.jpg.3e220a2b5a5f36e001452cb12c03e900.jpg

1024X600

preview.jpg

480X800 there 2 version

original

preview.thumb.jpg.776dc04bf71debf2d73c920e294d9acb.jpg

RED VERSION

preview_RED.thumb.jpg.59f6c8ae81f3a9a52347c65631aa7979.jpg

nomore share , don't ask to share

I am looking for a star wars storm trooper theme in 1920x480 but black and white. would you edit it for a commission? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/11/2022 at 11:06 AM, WhtLotus said:

Is this a web based panel that you're creating?

If so, I would love to share ideas as I'm working on a fully custom solution for Aida's pitfalls. It's still in the prototype phase, but you can see from the video that i'm able to retrieve the data from Aida, click and drag things around to position them, & use gifs and transparencies. It also saves the location of where you moved everything upon page reload. I plan on being able to import/export the coordinates of everything for easy saving/modifying/sharing later on.

Let me know if you'd be interested in a colab :P