Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
4 hours ago, 1thirteen said:

Yes, I have no problem sharing it if allowed. That is the whole point of this thread.

The design is mine. I used some gauges I found that were shared in this thread. Apparently the original gauges were designed by COSTAJUNIOR. I had no idea who made them. I just used them as he, myself, and others have. Had I known, I would have given credit.

With that said, I was hoping the original designer would have appreciated my creative variation of his gauges. So if he allows, I will.

As I mentioned in the previous topics, it is not authorized to make the file available. Anyone who shares the file for download will have the topic deleted along with the file and will receive an immediate ban. I hope you understood.

On 1/8/2021 at 3:35 AM, Liao Joey said:

ZERO 1920 X 480  ..VER 1.0

File contains fonts

preview.thumb.jpg.98c7844069d076b9ebc4675cc4699ada.jpg

ZERO 1024 X 600...VER1.0

preview.thumb.jpg.7fdb28b4a87499c86982a84331960525.jpg

I am very impressed with your sensor panel and your wallpaper shown here. I tried to message you here like you asked but the message software said that you are not receiving messages here.

Are you willing to share them?

Thank you! 

rinaldop@mailfence.com

• Sensor Moderators
On 9/17/2023 at 6:57 AM, 1thirteen said:
big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/
noun
noun: bigotry; plural noun: bigotries
  1. obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.
    "the difficulties of combating prejudice and bigotry"

Let me introduce myself somewhat. I was an upstanding and contributing forum member for quite some time. Much longer than COSTAJUNIOR. My forum name is new, yes. But I was banned by COSTAJUNIOR for no real reason other than stating an opinion and facts he didnt agree with.

COSTAJUNIOR is a great graphics artist. There is no question about that. But he is not a very good forum moderator. I can speak from experience. I was a moderator of a popular tech forum myself. There is some etiquette required to be a forum moderator. Etiquette that COSTAJUNIOR seems to lack. Part of that etiquette is the ability to agree to disagree. As well, serving the good of the forum, but not a personal agenda. Since a monetary value has been put on sensor panels, that agenda has moved to personal.

I have defended COSTAJUNIOR's standpoint on copy protection and have also defended other forum members use of resources from this thread. This thread is for sharing. That was the original premise of it. @Exhumedhad one of his panels presented on a popular Youtube channel. The site owner presented it as if it was his own. @Exhumedpointed this out in the youtube channel as well as this forum. Since then, forum some members started putting a monetary value on their panels. Some panels good, and some just copy and paste garbage. That is fine, but keep it elsewhere.

COSTAJUNIOR has used other peoples shared work and has posted it without prior permission or giving credit to original creator.

As a moderator, COSTAJUNIOR allows the use or modification of any forum member's original work........but will not allow the use his own shared files.

Up until there had been a monetary value put on sensor panels, there was no need for moderation in this thread.  COSTAJUNIOR's actions brought it forth.

Now lets go forward and let this thread explode even more!

I have taken a screenshot of this post. It will be forwarded to the ADULTS of the forum if this post deleted.

Rules.thumb.png.91dc5c9b3f50797df2a9861c3d8ca4ce.png

I don't intend to elaborate on my response; I'll be brief. If you've been banned from the forum, it's because you had your reasons. Please don't try to turn users against me. I'll repeat it once more: we won't tolerate shared projects without the proper authorization from the author, and this will result in a ban, as it has happened in the past.

Furthermore, I won't tolerate any personal attacks, especially coming from you. This will also result in a ban. Yes, the forum will be moderated in accordance with the established rules.

Edited by COSTAJUNIOR
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 9/3/2021 at 12:54 PM, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

I really love this.. Could you send this if i pm u my email?

Hi @xmanriggerthought i hadnt seen you around for a while. You did share a lot of content on here and i agree with your sentiment that there seems to be a conflict of interest. I'm going to message Fiery/Mice007 and see what they both think. At the end of the day this forum was all about sharing panels, and banning someone who has shared a lot more than others doesnt sit right.

• Like 6

• Sensor Moderators

Rules.thumb.png.e78a05335436b61c46faa2651ad70451.png

I'm not here as a seller, but as the moderator of this topic. I'm not abusing my power; I'm simply emphasizing that copying projects and destroying them without proper authorization is prohibited. @1thirteen, you've been banned once before, and it seems you haven't learned from that experience. Unfortunately, as usual, you're here to sow discord and launch personal insults against me. I won't tolerate your offenses or anyone else's. The rules are clear

Edited by COSTAJUNIOR
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1