Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hi, everyone,

I'm new here and have a question or a problem right away.
I have now received my display (1024x600px), installed  Aida64 and activated the sensor panel with the settings 1024x600 activated.

However, all templates that I found here for my resolution are displayed incorrectly. See the screenshot.

What have I done wrong?

SP1.PNG

7 minutes ago, B3ta said:

Hi, everyone,

I'm new here and have a question or a problem right away.
I have now received my display (1024x600px), installed  Aida64 and activated the sensor panel with the settings 1024x600 activated.

However, all templates that I found here for my resolution are displayed incorrectly. See the screenshot.

What have I done wrong?

SP1.PNG

I had this problem using the trial version of AIDA64. As soon as I registered it the issue went away.

Hi Folks,

My second try on a sensorpanel i used a Backround image from zér0Kelvin  thanks by the way ; ).

Everything else is selfmade with photoshop and illustraitor. Never worked before with these programs.

Took me several days and many youtube tutorials^^.

I wonder if some of you could shaire their gauges in psd format so we can edit them in different colors.

Sensorpanels offering only the png images.

Greetings

grafik.thumb.png.a3024c2643138da7f0082c0433c1fd88.png

• Like 8

I've gotta say, I'm very impressed by all the creativity and great looking panels. And I've only scratched the surface of this topic. I have just recently started putting my panel together. Now, I'm old-school and like the look of simple, analog guages. So I created one for my CPU Clock. I can't post my panel, because 1) it's a bit of a mess right now, a work in progress; and 2) I'm kind of embarrassed by how simple it is. I'm not a gamer and don't OC, but I like to keep up with the tech and just got done with my fourth build - that one for my sister.

Anyway, here's my analog clock gauge (or is it a speedometer?). Keep the great art coming!

speedo.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Undertaker said:

Hi Folks,

My second try on a sensorpanel i used a Backround image from zér0Kelvin  thanks by the way ; ).

Everything else is selfmade with photoshop and illustraitor. Never worked before with these programs.

Took me several days and many youtube tutorials^^.

I wonder if some of you could shaire their gauges in psd format so we can edit them in different colors.

Sensorpanels offering only the png images.

Greetings

grafik.thumb.png.a3024c2643138da7f0082c0433c1fd88.png

share pls

On 1/5/2022 at 6:28 AM, Anthony Kolka said:

I had this problem using the trial version of AIDA64. As soon as I registered it the issue went away.

I am having the same issue, even after purchasing a new product key. Anyone have a fix? Having to resize and align every single element of of my favorite shared sensor panels is a pain.

42 minutes ago, tyler607 said:

I am having the same issue, even after purchasing a new product key. Anyone have a fix? Having to resize and align every single element of of my favorite shared sensor panels is a pain.

B3ta told me his issue turned out to be having a different scaling option set for his displays. 

8 hours ago, Anthony Kolka said:

B3ta told me his issue turned out to be having a different scaling option set for his displays. 

from my own experience of recently rebuilding my system and reloading all of my OS and software, the initial reboot saw my display settings go to 300% scaling as I use a 3840x2160 43 inch monitor and my preferred scaling is 125%, I built my sensor panels at 125% and at 300% its a total mess gauges all over the place and there is no fixing it till you set the display scale back to what the panel was built at.  not that i found anyway happy to be corrected if theres a way round.

I also came to the conclusion that sharing your panel via the Aida sensor panel file and someone opens it on their PC with different scaling is probably the reason so many have these issues with panels they downlaod and use in aida.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tyler607 said:

This worked for me:

I also contacted the Support and got this answer:

Thank you for your contact.
I successfully reproduced the problem, but there is no fast way to fix this.

After you import a sensorpanel you want to use, you need to calculate item positions, item sizes, image sizes, font sizes from the displayed 150% to the original 100% size (see attachments where you need to change these).

So because Windows resizes the visible display resolution from 100% to 150%, you need to fix this to your screen, so you need to calculate back the pixels from 150% to 100%.
If the display size is 1024px*600px then your SensorPanel size will be 683*400.
(1024/3*2=382,6 and 600/3*2=400, if the font size is 12px then it will be 8px, etc., In an Excel table you can calculate faster all values).
After you finish, you can save it by Exporting your new resized SensorPanel.

I hope this helps, but if you have further questions, please let me know.

SP-preferences.png

SP-manager.png

SP-modify-item.png

• Like 6

On 12/30/2021 at 2:21 AM, Chino83 said:

Here's a White Version of this panel

Font used - Orbitron <-- Click

Black Version - LINK

1280x400 - Version of the Panel - LINK

305647745_Preview2.png

307469482_White1920x480Panel.zip 3.21 MB · 169 downloads

Hi @Chino83!

First, I really enjoyed this panel, congrats for your job!

I downloaded and configured this on my AIDA but the FPS counter is static. All other statistics is working. 

Do you have any idea about what is wrong? Could you help me?

On 2/8/2021 at 2:54 AM, 1 PC Tip a day said:

So here we go!

Here you can find attached all the files related to this SensorPanel, which I have named as "KICS" (Keep It Clean & Simple). I have made some minor adjustments after the first post to make the panel visually better.

The font used is called "Orbitron".

Like and enjoy!

PD1: if you find some mistakes, let me know in order to improve also my own SensorPanel!

PD2: share your creations based on this template!

Background.zip 40.79 kB · 713 downloads Gauge.zip 214.09 kB · 738 downloads KICS - Jav M..sensorpanel 140.54 kB · 1150 downloads Orbitron.zip 151.84 kB · 716 downloads

FYI this sensor panel is what made me want to try aida64. ty for sharing

• Thanks 1