Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 3/4/2022 at 11:17 AM, stefanelisrb said:

This green one is perfect. Can you please share it? Thanks in advance.

On 3/5/2022 at 10:37 AM, Maximus11 said:

Do you have the file for this?

I made a magenta, blue and green versions on day 1. But since the green is my favorite, I´ve spent a bit more time with it. Here's the 3 versions:

clean_simple_prelim_magenta.oslcd clean_simple_prelim_azul.oslcd clean_simple_prelim_verde_v3.oslcd

• Thanks 1

On 3/6/2022 at 5:38 AM, vonstraate said:

Hi, thanks to all who share your custom panels for inspiration. I was looking for a panel that shows specific info for my custom loop. I have a small 5 inch screen and wanted something with big gauges and only the most important info relevant to my build. So I decided to design a couple of screens, custom to my needs. Your suggestions and comments would be appreciated. Here are some Ideas of what I am currently working on.

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-01.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-02.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-03.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-04.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-05.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-06.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-07.png

I like your ideas. I'd love to have the 3rd and last one for myself.

• Like 2

image.thumb.png.4daed4dfab0b41aa70ee088b3e4d41e0.png

My first sensor panel. It's themed to look like Y & X-Wing targetting computer. Credit to https://www.deviantart.com/its4cj for the original background image that I modified to fit graphs. 

image.png.8db73aa06b328ea8c5c87f6456dfc241.png

I've kept it simple with only a few sensors showing. It's currently 600 x 1024 (Portrait)

There are 2 fonts needed,

Jabba The Font - Text

STAR Wars Numbers - Numbers

Jabba the Font Regular.ttf Star Wars Numbers.ttf Xwing HUD v1.3.sensorpanel

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/1/2022 at 8:29 AM, Earl Cloyd Valenzuela said:

Added gauges and values for Mobo, Chipset, and network speeds. I'll be adding more in the future. I hope you like it :)

1.png

2.png

1696133333_BlackandBlue(2).zip 7.28 MB · 280 downloads

On 1/1/2022 at 2:55 PM, Earl Cloyd Valenzuela said:

3.png

Can you please, please make this vertical at 2280x1080????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snig said:

Damn, this place is full of beggars! People are giving you their setups, at least try to modify them yourselves

Just admiring people’s art. That ain’t begging. They make dope stuff. An if I knew how to do that I would. I’m not a graphic designer etc. I’d compensate people if I needed to. But it ain’t begging when someone makes something dope an it’s a compliment to them and there work also

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, BigWapo said:

Just admiring people’s art. That ain’t begging. They make dope stuff. An if I knew how to do that I would. I’m not a graphic designer etc. I’d compensate people if I needed to. But it ain’t begging when someone makes something dope an it’s a compliment to them and there work also

Dress it up however you want, but you're literally begging. In multiple posts even, making it even more cluttered!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1