Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
3 hours ago, antonio said:

Would it be better to add a dynamic background of space to the first style?

The customer didn't want any pixel lines or squares, but a completely black background and that's what he got.

On 2022. 05. 22. at 19:22, n4n15 said:

Perso-Bleue.gif

Hozzájárulásom :

Különféle paneleket és eszközöket használok fel egy 1980x480-as panel elkészítéséhez, amely jól néz ki anélkül, hogy túl zsúfolt lennék.
Nem emlékszem, hogy kitől... elnézést, ha nem becsülöm meg.

A mögöttes ötlet az, hogy egy kissé minimalista panel legyen tiszta középponttal, hogy néhány szép háttérképet tartalmazó motortémát használhasson.

• Nincs ventilátorsebesség-ellenőrzés, mert Corsair Commander Pro-t használok, és az AIDA64 és az ICUE összezavarodik, ha mindkettőt használom.
  • Nincs DL és UP sebesség, mert haszontalannak tartom.
  • Ugyanezen okok miatt nincs Tárolás nézet.

A GIF kissé unalmasnak tűnik, de a valóságban jól néz ki. Az átlátszó hatás elérése érdekében a panel átlátszóságát 50%-ra állítottam fekete színnel.

A tapéták a "mattl45454"-től származnak, "Lifewild" néven, és ingyenesen megtalálhatóak a gőzműhelyben.

Az általam használt betűtípusok a Zip archívumban vannak.

Nyugodtan alkalmazkodhat és módosíthat, és megoszthatja újra ^^

PERSO.zip 1,16 MB · 55 letöltés

köszönöm ezt a remek, munkát és meg osztást

9 hours ago, Themislaz said:

Az első panel az általam létrehozott első panel módosítása (lásd: 259. oldal). Csináltam egy egyedi mérőeszközt (halálcsillag).

A második panel egy új, viharcsapat mérőműszerrel és rohamosztagos témával. 

Csatoltam a mérőfájlokat is.

Élvezd!

Darth Vader_Red.szenzorpanel 344,18 kB · 5 letöltés

Darth Vader_Red_Storm Trooper.sensorpanel 573,75 kB · 5 letöltés 1474353944_Screenshot2022-05-24165942.png.5f0a9b8e11b364dfb8b06195b21a39a7.png8667148_StormTrooperPanel.png.864710a912145ad5a2bf8c1769281a91.png

Star9.png

Star10.png

Star11.png

Star12.png

Star13.png

Star14.png

Star0.png

Star1.png

Star2.png

Star3.png

Star4.png

Star5.png

Star6.png

Star7.png

Star8.png

Storm5.png

Storm12.png

Vihar10.png

Storm8.png

Storm2.png

Vihar15.png

Vihar14.png

Storm11.png

Storm4.png

Storm9.png

Storm7.png

Storm6.png

Storm1.png

Storm3.png

Vihar16.png

Vihar13.png

Star15.png

kiváló munka köszönjük a megosztást!

2 hours ago, Tones said:

Here a 1920x480 i threw together. Nothing great in it, threw together with gauges i found in my Aida folder so not sure who to credit. May be useful for someone.

Anyone able to tell me why i cant get GPU clock speed on my sensors? Asus TUF RTX 3080

Screenshot 2022-05-25 012914.jpg

5Gauge.sensorpanel 4.03 MB · 1 download

Is your version a Trial? If so, you will have to purchase Aida64 to unlock all sensors.

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2022 at 9:43 PM, antonio said:

Any way the admins can add a "block user" option for us to ignore these people? This is supposed to be "Share" your panel, not "Sell" your panel.... it was completely shill-free until Jay put up his how-to video then the sharks started to circle... There's nothing stopping you folks from making a "Post your panels for sell" thread... =/

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Wanted to show some media info. Messed with 'Wallpaper Engine' to make the sensorpanel "appear" audio responsive. 

Nice, another way you can do that is leave a space and then use a visualizer plugin for rainmeter. Just set it so it always appears above the panel.

4 hours ago, CapnKirk said:

Az adminisztrátorok bármilyen módon hozzáadhatnak egy "felhasználó blokkolása" opciót, hogy figyelmen kívül hagyjuk ezeket az embereket? Ez állítólag "Oszd meg" a paneledet, nem pedig "Eladd"... teljesen shill-mentes volt, amíg Jay fel nem tette a hogyan kell videóját, aztán a cápák elkezdtek körözni... Semmi sem állíthat meg benneteket, emberek attól, hogy "Tegye közzé a paneljeit eladásra" szálat... =/

/ cápák elkezdtek körözni/ igen sajnos igazad van, de látod senki nem csinál semmit. 

• Sensor Moderators
7 hours ago, CapnKirk said:

Any way the admins can add a "block user" option for us to ignore these people? This is supposed to be "Share" your panel, not "Sell" your panel.... it was completely shill-free until Jay put up his how-to video then the sharks started to circle... There's nothing stopping you folks from making a "Post your panels for sell" thread... =/

4 hours ago, ANDREJ71 said:

/ cápák elkezdtek körözni/ igen sajnos igazad van, de látod senki nem csinál semmit. 

To be honest, I don't know why people are getting upset about the fact that three or four users (including me) from the hundreds of users in the community are now selling their sensor panels instead of offering them for free as before. I have offered more than 10 different sensor panels including graphics here for free and they have been downloaded thousands of times. And some of them are still available for free here on the forum. I even uploaded new graphics here, free of charge for everyone. But that doesn't count anymore. Buuh, bad user, just wants to make money.

I've been working with graphics since the 1990s. Almost all of it was shared by me for free on Deviantart with the community there. But even there my free work was stolen without asking me when it became known. My game icons have been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times and are still being downloaded today. Even professional print magazines printed my icons in their magazines without asking (GameStar, German). Enter Google: "game icons exhumed". Yes, the icons are all mine. But in the meantime it has been imitated dozens of times without asking me beforehand or my layout has simply been stolen. Looks like my icon but it's not. Only I have the original files and can edit and change them as I wish.

I came to this forum to share my work with the community, for free. I'm really not a person who is materially adjusted, I've never been in my life. If someone needs help, no problem I help without payment. The reasons why this has changed have already been mentioned several times and explained plausibly. Deal with it.

But free doesn't seem to be good enough or sufficient for some. Complain to those who don't even manage to do the simplest things, such as naming the author, if they continue to use and upload content that has been made available free of charge. Openly stealing content and reusing it or even offering third-party panels and graphics for sale on other sites. After a while, nobody knows who the actual creator of the sensor panel was, because nobody thinks it necessary to name the user in the newly created download. Even attached credits with license conditions as a text file are ignored. What is he talking about license, or what is Creative Commons 4.0? I have no idea, I just want the sensor panel and I do what I want with it, that often seems to be the motto here.

The forum seems to be a kind of self-service shop for many when comparing reviews and downloads. Only a small number of users say thank you or vote. By the way, these users who can download have previously registered here. No download without registration! So where are the ratings, whether negative or positive, compared to the download numbers? I call it Leecher. Is it that hard to say thank you or to vote?

Behind every sensor panel is a person who has put a lot of work into creating this panel. But regardless of that, the majority of users here continue to exchange their panels with the community and I will continue to offer one or the other for free. But some who complain here don't give anything but bang around loudly. If you click on the profiles and browse for sensor panels, mostly nothing.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, CapnKirk said:

There is an ignore option in the menu when you visit the user profile in the desktop version.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 11:06 AM, bibitor31 said:

Ciao

Seguo il forum da molto tempo, ho usato alcuni sensorpanel postati da altri utenti che ho modificato e adattato alle mie esigenze con GIMP
Ecco il mio piccolo contributo in modalità RGB, in risoluzione 1920x1080, avrai bisogno di font Geforce da installare sul tuo sistema.

scusa per la traduzione se ci sono errori di ortografia.

Bonjour

je suis depuis longtemps le forum, j'ai utilisé certains sensorpanel postés par d'audre utilisateurs que j'ai modifié et adapté à mes besoins avec GIMP
Voici ma petite contribution en mode RGB, en résolution 1920x1080, vous aurez besoin des polices de caractères Geforce à installées sur votre système.

désolé pour la traduction s'il y a des fautes d'orthographe.

bibitor-1920-1080-RGB-Finale.png

bibitor-1920-1080-RGB-Final.sensorpanel 3,13 MB · 85 scaricati geforce-ttf.zip 89.89 Kb · 49 scaricati

Ciao il pannello e molto bello sono alle prime armi mi dici come posso istallarlo su monitor 1024x600 grazie

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bisis Protetto said:

Ciao il pannello e molto bello sono alle prime armi mi dici come posso istallarlo su monitor 1024x600 grazie

hello, 
resizing the frame is quite easy, the following is more complicated and tedious you have to resize all the images (gouges) png jpg, which is in the folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\SensorPanel) in a reasonable size and an acceptable visual that fits into the frame that you will have resized to 1024x600.
I am not a retouching or image creation professional I resize all the images one by one for the creation of the sensorpanel
I don't know if there is an automatic resizing system in AIDA64 at least I never found it ;)

I can try to do it in this resolution but you will have to be patient I do this in my spare time after my day at work to relax :D
sorry for the translation if there are mistakes.

On 4/15/2022 at 9:31 AM, Nick Lechnowskyj said:

Took inspiration from another panel that I found on here. Tried messaging the author to buy the assets and he wouldn't respond so I traced them out. Will have an AI file and panel available for download soon as well as instructions on how to create your own segmented gradient gauge pinwheel.

This particular one is setup for a 1920x480 screen.

Unfortunately, the uploaded image quality suffers. It looks a lot better natively.

ROG-01-01-01.png

Are you able to share this?

Hello,
News multicolored sensor in 1920x1080 resolution with customization of the gouges on the bases of sensorpanel found here

You will need Geforce fonts installed on your system.

Bonjour,
News capteur multicolore en résolution 1920x1080 avec personnalisation des gouges sur les bases de sensorpanel trouvé ici

Vous aurez besoin des polices Geforce installées sur votre système.

I add a modification of the Background in rgb mode on a black honeycomb background
small update update 28/05/2022 sensorpanel.

je vous rajoute une modification du Background en mode rgb sur un fond noir nid d'abeille
petite mise a jour update 28/05/2022 sensorpanel.

Background-rgb.jpg

bibitor-1920-1080-multicolor.jpg

bibitor-1920-1080-multicolor.sensorpanel Background.rar geforce-ttf.zip

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2