Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

I created mine a year and a half ago and i was amazed how far this hobby progressed from the beginning(2012) but now im even more amazed by how much it progressed since i made mine in Jan 2021! You guys really stepped it up even more! Gonna be interesting to see what happens in the future. I remember it being a tedious weekend project but im glad i did it especially when im gaming Apex Legends. My only gripe with mine is that i upgraded from a Radeon VII to a 6900 XT and certain temperature sensors no longer work =/. I hope Aida64 get more sensors working for Big Navi cards soon! 

IMG_5301.jpg

IMG_5302.jpg

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
59 minutes ago, ForumWT said:

1. Founded one old phone
2. Root and GAPS removed
3. All services and apps removed and now can work only as Sensor Panel, it's power up with PC and power down with PC

Done :P 

Personally I have spacedesk on my tablet and  no issues at all 

On 12/23/2020 at 4:50 PM, 4xu5 said:

Em primeiro lugar, gostaria de agradecer a todos aqui por seu trabalho muito inspirador. 

Aqui está o que eu fiz/modifiquei

20201223_112657.thumb.jpg.1cb6910efad0b2e3a99a55b84a617b65.jpg

20201223_112707.thumb.jpg.2ccbb49cf5765690c7190c5c323d1301.jpg

Untitled.png.f092cb8d471e7d372daf90d75ea532df.png

Não estou muito feliz com os pequenos medidores de temperatura que tenho. Esse é o meu próximo projeto. Quero criar pequenos medidores de temperatura que complementem os grandes. 

Aqui está o arquivo do meu painel de sensores, caso alguém queira.

2020-12-23.sensorpanel 1,44 MB · 1655 downloads

Hello, What is the resolution it/ screen size?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators

I've been getting several messages asking why I'm not sharing my sensors anymore.
I always shared them, and it wasn't one or two, there were several.
I'll try to explain why I'm not sharing anymore. I went to buy a screen for my computer on Aliexpress and saw that in the description there were several sensors that they make available when you buy the product, and one of the sensors that were made by me was there together. So far so good, but in the product description it was stating that you could choose only three sensors, the others if you wanted to have to pay the part for them. I contacted the seller because they would be charging for the sensors and they could be found for free on the Aida64 forum.
He replied that the sensors were not copyrighted, and as they were free, they could do whatever they wanted with the sensors.
But now comes the big question, several companies take the sensors here on the forum that were made by several users and resell them on sites such as Aliexpress, something that was supposed to be disclosed is shared for free has become a big deal.
After that, I realized that I'm helping these big companies to earn with this, they sell the screen and still earn without making any effort for the sensors that were made available for free here on the forum.
And that's why I'm no longer making my sensors available here on the forum, this has become a big deal without recognition by companies, and without giving due credit to the true owners and authors of the sensors.
Hope you understand..

• Like 8
  • Haha 3