Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
On 1/5/2023 at 1:30 AM, AezielOfficiel said:

Yop Everyone, someone can share a link for 515x1920 panel (Hyte Y60), or tell me where can i find a database.

i would like to have something like these two template

qkiu8z67fag91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

The first image, that is one of my sensor panels (bottom part) i made for a customer.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Can anyone share me a nice sensor panel in dark design resolution would be 800x1280 i tried to make one myself but im not talented in it it doesnt look nice thanks in advance for any design i get i look for it since 3 weeks.... and sorry for my english it is from google translator =D

5 hours ago, Sercan93 said:

Can anyone share me a nice sensor panel in dark design resolution would be 800x1280 i tried to make one myself but im not talented in it it doesnt look nice thanks in advance for any design i get i look for it since 3 weeks.... and sorry for my english it is from google translator =D

I only spent 10mins on this, something for you to mess about with.

Download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16cq0bM5mcoVyjouuF_4BXVM6-sOlZyH-?usp=share_link

GQ1CQyk.png

• Like 4

On 1/4/2023 at 9:51 AM, Snakeplisskn said:

"I don't want to give away stuff I didn't create myself without informing the creator." I know reading is hard, but there is not going to be a share on this one."

LOL. Just say "no, I dont want to share it". Dont give some pathetic excuse. Dont be a hypocrite. 

That was one of the most widely modded panels SHARED. What are you so worried about? I bet you can find at least 15 different versions of that same panel here. Hell, the version you started with was likely modded a few times before you started on it.

It is nice to be able to give credit to those who deserve it. But in most cases here, it is almost impossible.

If somebody 'shares' a panel here, it is safe to assume it is going to be modded in some form or another. With or without original author's consent. As long as there is no monetary gain, it is acceptable.

I just find it amusing that you have criticized others here for not sharing. But yet here you are doing the same. Costajunior is obviously a professional artist. And a very talented one I must say. Am I pissed he wont share some of those killer panels? You bet I am! Have I bitched and moaned about people charging for panels here? Ya, a little. But at the same time I can appreciate the work and time that goes into some of these. If I had his talent, I would be doing the same. And I am sure you would too.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Sercan93 said:

here you go

800x1280 screenshot.png

800x1280 BW.sensorpanel Fonts.zip

• Like 5

On 12/25/2022 at 6:58 AM, ExMachina said:

My updated Normal and Night Mode Panel. I finally got around to adding all icons that are specific to my hardware. This is for a Hyte Y60 display mod. 

image.thumb.png.e69e2622ae0a80c53c1733afa127eee8.png          image.thumb.png.7baa15b4a9942933f3a30517065f058f.png

Would you be willing to post the updated sensorpanel design?  I'm still finalizing mine.  Just need to redo the fan speed display portion.  Should be able to post mine a little later next week.

10 hours ago, asendedazn said:

14 hours ago, J0K3R5 said:

I only spent 10mins on this, something for you to mess about with.

Download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16cq0bM5mcoVyjouuF_4BXVM6-sOlZyH-?usp=share_link

GQ1CQyk.png

you guys are amazing Thank you very much  =) i hope i got more stuff like this to have a bigger selection

On 8/15/2022 at 8:02 AM, Exhumed said:

Aven - Aida64 Sensor Panel by Exhumed

Hey community. Here is another sensor panel that you can use privately for free. You can edit the graphics and re-upload them as long as you credit me as the author of the original files. Let your creativity run free and use the attached graphics to create a completely new design.

Two slightly different designs are included as an example. All background images are in each sensor panel. You only have to display the respective image in Aida64 (Hide/Unhide) and hide the other images. You can also remove the transparent background with the frames and add the individual graphics manually and arrange them as you like.

preview-v1.png

preview-v2.png

• 1920x480px
  • different background images
  • different transparent .png HUD element files (normal/plastic-effect) green, purple, red, blue
  • Hardware Icons by https://www.flaticon.com/authors/smashicons
  • Sensor panel coordinates
  • Preview
  • fonts included
  • ReadMe.txt

Info: Yes, this sensor panel is free for desktop use. If you want to upload it again (including some of my graphics i created), you need to credit me as the author (add @Exhumed) of the original files. If you do not agree to this, you are not allowed to upload these files again. No permission to resell my graphics.

538881197_Aven(1920x480).rar 8.45 MB · 161 downloads

I used Exhumed's sensor, changed some items, created a new ones and changed the size to 1080x1920 to fit in an old monitor I have, this is the result; also included a video running at the buttom og the screen; is still in work so any suggestion is also welcomed.

Regards all

image.thumb.png.b13cdea1c6727ff59484ea86bcfba664.png

• Like 1