Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

21 hours ago, 10thDmenxn said:

IS IT REALLY SO HARD TO JUST GET A FEW QUESTIONS ANSWERED ON HERE ANYMORE?????????

I haven't worked on this in quite a while. But the screen I got was 1920x720, so I needed to resize everything to get it to fit, which not only took a lot of time, but I also found that there are now a lot of sensors missing that were there previously. I finally have everything sized properly, and now have some final questions about AIDA64 not including certain sensors that all seemed to be there before. One more note, I updated my processor, mobo and memory, as well as doing the resize. But I went into each setting and tried to redo the sensors on the new components, and they either weren't there, or aren't working.

First, I am wondering why I do not see a CPU Diode anymore, so that I can have the temp of my cpu shown???

Second, the cpu clock value constantly shows weird lower values of 950-1140mhz, even when I run a benchmark, where it is actually at 5800mhz, or never any lower than 4000mhz... So why would this be happening?Third, I ONLY see fans for the GPU, when I actually have fifteen fans inside my system. So I'm not sure why that is all weird now, either. However, it's not a sensor problem in my computer, as HWiNFO64 reads EVERYTHING perfectly well, and so do a few other hardware monitors. So things are working perfectly well in my sys setup, it's some problem with AIDA64 Extreme. One last thing, IF anyone knows how to "center justify the time" that would be great, so that the colon stays centered, and it doesn't jump all over the place when numbers change, like it is now. There should be a way to keep the center of the clock static, and only the outside edges change when numbers change. But right now, it jumps from right to left every time the numbers change. Killing my OCD... Lol. 

Outside of those few things though,everything else seems to be working well, and looks nice. Thanks for any help, anyone can provide me in trouble shooting those last few things. Cheers!

Newest 2023.jpg

Shouting wont help... 

And all your questions are more technical imho than what this thread is about, sharing your sensorpanels, take your specific and technical questions to the correct side of the forums and you will prob get more answers...

• Like 5

7 hours ago, AezielOfficiel said:

I got my Hyte Y60 few days ago, and i worked on two sensor panel (the original sp is from BENT98 if i'm not wrong).

Well i just show you

515x1920 ( 515 x 1920 )

image.thumb.jpeg.21a6c59582640c2c51a998a41e49db37.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.86849828b828cdb7d8c3e4a944515759.jpeg

is still need to work on this last

Would you be willing to share your sensor panels files?

I've a certain panel working flawless for a good year. It fit perfect on my 800x400 screen. a couple of days ago, all the little images are jacked. I tried other panels and they are the same. I never touched anything on the sensorpanel. what would be wrong?

7 minutes ago, tismo said:

I've a certain panel working flawless for a good year. It fit perfect on my 800x400 screen. a couple of days ago, all the little images are jacked. I tried other panels and they are the same. I never touched anything on the sensorpanel. what would be wrong?

update: found a fix Here in case someone else have the same issue

On 1/17/2023 at 7:35 PM, Dropcheck said:

You said it:  "One more note, I updated my processor, mobo and memory, as well as doing the resize. But I went into each setting and tried to redo the sensors on the new components, and they either weren't there, or aren't working."

Every PC hardware combination has it's own unique set of sensors.  So when you changed the individual parts of your hardware setup,  you may have lost the ability to read those old sensors because they no longer exist on the new hardware or they may have simply changed names. 

Fully agree with Dropcheck on this.  It will be tedious, but I ran in the same issues trying to go from a build on here and aligning the sensors to my system.  I would select what I thought and each one was wrong.  I finally got things to align when I started doing the old simple trouble shoot, work on one thing at a time.  I had like four options just for my ethernet to show what my download and upload were doing, but oddly they were not the same number.  Just take the time to really dial in how you like it and don't let your OCD turn into CDO ;-) 

3 hours ago, jobedeyo said:

I'd like your opinion on this part of a sensor panel I am thinking about, do you like the looks? I'd plan to make a complete panel in this design for CPU, GPU, RAM, system and so on.

Gauge.PNG

I like it but i would rather it black and white but thats my preference

• Thanks 2

On 6/3/2022 at 1:49 AM, Raymond David Smith Jr. said:

I dont know whose red white and black panel this was originally to give credit but i changed it for MSI and Some other thing's my resolution is 4k the panel is 1280x720. I blurred out my IP address for obvious reasons... 

sensorpanelfinalpic.png

2022-06-02myred.sensorpanel 294.43 kB · 136 downloads

hello 480x 320

I love this forum topic.  I've learned so much over the last two years or so of membership.  Thank you all who have posted not only an image of your creations, but loadable files and source files of your creations.  Some of you have even gone the extra mile and given tips and examples to us noobs.  You have truely taken the name of this forum topic to heart 'Share your SensorPanel'.

I have no intention of turning into the topic police force, but I do have some things to put out to the community.   I also don't want to turn this into a debate topic either.  Please don't take offense.  That is not my intention.  All I can do is suggest and request politely.  I can't make anyone do anything.

I want to encourage those posters to include their sensorpanel and supporting files if possible in the same post, at least the font files if you use non-Windows 7/10/11 standard fonts.  Also please state the resolution of your panel.  While sadly some only post a static image of their creation, I understand and they have every right to do so.  That static image alone can inspire us.  Please state in your post that you chose not to release the sensorpanel or source files.  That should stop pointless multiple request posts and keep straggling posts to a minimum.  

For those panels that don't fit your display and you want the poster to resize/re-orientate, please contact the poster privately.  You are in effect asking them to do contract work and that is a private matter anyway.  If you and the author want to then post the new size/re-orientated panel, please do.  Which leads me to the meat of this post.  

Lately I've started seeing a disturbing trend that is now beginning to be an irritation.  There are several individuals now posting on a daily basis, sometimes more than daily, essentially sales ads for their already created sensorpanels or contract work for creating custom panels.  While there is a legitimate need for their services by some and they have every right to charge for their knowledge or talent, this is not the forum topic for that.    

At currently 370 pages for this topic, two to five sales posts a day can only make a huge forum topic even less friendly for a new comers and veterans alike and violates the spirit and letter of the name of the topic.  Right now it appears three of the four top posters are directly engaging in commercially advertising their panels or contract work with two of them only posting sales ads.    

Understand I am not promoting 'stealing' someone else's work, giving no credit and claiming it's yours for reputation or profit.  That is just WRONG.  But if you choose to go commercial, don't flood a free sharing and learning source site with your sales posts.  That's wrong too.  More appropriate I think is a new forum topic that specifically provides a forum for your offers.  Please contact the forum administrators to initiate such a topic. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Dropcheck said:

I love this forum topic.  I've learned so much over the last two years or so of membership.  Thank you all who have posted not only an image of your creations, but loadable files and source files of your creations.  Some of you have even gone the extra mile and given tips and examples to us noobs.  You have truely taken the name of this forum topic to heart 'Share your SensorPanel'.

I have no intention of turning into the topic police force, but I do have some things to put out to the community.   I also don't want to turn this into a debate topic either.  Please don't take offense.  That is not my intention.  All I can do is suggest and request politely.  I can't make anyone do anything.

I want to encourage those posters to include their sensorpanel and supporting files if possible in the same post, at least the font files if you use non-Windows 7/10/11 standard fonts.  Also please state the resolution of your panel.  While sadly some only post a static image of their creation, I understand and they have every right to do so.  That static image alone can inspire us.  Please state in your post that you chose not to release the sensorpanel or source files.  That should stop pointless multiple request posts and keep straggling posts to a minimum.  

For those panels that don't fit your display and you want the poster to resize/re-orientate, please contact the poster privately.  You are in effect asking them to do contract work and that is a private matter anyway.  If you and the author want to then post the new size/re-orientated panel, please do.  Which leads me to the meat of this post.  

Lately I've started seeing a disturbing trend that is now beginning to be an irritation.  There are several individuals now posting on a daily basis, sometimes more than daily, essentially sales ads for their already created sensorpanels or contract work for creating custom panels.  While there is a legitimate need for their services by some and they have every right to charge for their knowledge or talent, this is not the forum topic for that.    

At currently 370 pages for this topic, two to five sales posts a day can only make a huge forum topic even less friendly for a new comers and veterans alike and violates the spirit and letter of the name of the topic.  Right now it appears three of the four top posters are directly engaging in commercially advertising their panels or contract work with two of them only posting sales ads.    

Understand I am not promoting 'stealing' someone else's work, giving no credit and claiming it's yours for reputation or profit.  That is just WRONG.  But if you choose to go commercial, don't flood a free sharing and learning source site with your sales posts.  That's wrong too.  More appropriate I think is a new forum topic that specifically provides a forum for your offers.  Please contact the forum administrators to initiate such a topic. 

Hi Mate

I actually contacted the forum moderator about this as we had some individuals getting quite aggressive towards some of the members that do paid work. They advised that there is no issue with these members advertising panels for sale, there is nothing rule wise which states they cant.

The majority of these members over the years have posted and shared numerous custom panels only to have others then post as their own and even sell on websites. I can understand why they no longer want to share the files. Some every so often will share a file or two, but i dont begrudge them posting images of their custom work as it gives me and probably others ideas for our own designs.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dropcheck said:

I think a thread titled "sell your sensorpanel" would be appropriate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3